My avatar is deformed?

JaZmE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok so I had NO clothing put on and no animations etc. My avatar was just standing in one spot doing nothing and then in a second she is stretch out very long all he body parts are crooked and long her neck is super long and it just looks creepy:robotmad: I had reloged in and she still looks like that I had removed the clothing and she still looks like it and put it back on I stopped all animations even I had none on can somebody help me

2 answers to this question

You have been zapped by a deformer script, probably in something that you touched or sat on.  Normally those effects are reversed if you TP away from the sim or log out, but not always.   If that doesn't work, there are several free undeformer devices available in Marketplace (see https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Lindatool-undeformer-HUD/2126730 , for example).  Try one.

from the sound of your two posts here - do you spend a lot of time in public sandboxes? or are you just plain unlucky :(

those things that are happening to you - if others are causing this - that is called griefing. and public sandboxes are the worst. do not accept stuff strangers offer you for no reason, especially those that tell you to wear them. that means trouble 99% of the time. and DO NOT grant anything the right to take linden dollars from you - unless you specifically want it to (like an affiliate vendor or you set up an object with a split profit script or whatever). if random strangers want to give hugs, bite you or in other ways animate you, without you knowing why - it's not because they want to be nice :(

be critical and use common sense. would be my best advise to a newbie.

welcome to sl - i hope the experience will get better for you :matte-motes-smile:

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.