can i working with you to make 3d modelling with c4d ?

souhail22000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure that I understand your question, but let me guess.  Most objects in Second Life are made of native building blocks that we call prims, manipulated by internal building tools that all SL residents can use. Some objects can also be created as sculpties, which are very simplified 3D models that you can create with an external program like Blender or Maya.  In the near future (but not yet) it will also be possible to import complex 3D mesh objects.  I am not familiar with Cinema 4D (which I am guessing is part of your question).  If it can create importable 3D models in Collada (.dae) format, then you may be able to use it when LL allows mesh objects later this year.  Read more information about mesh uploading here >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Mesh/Uploading_a_simple_mesh

=======

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich Ihre Frage verstehen, aber lass mich raten. Die meisten Objekte in Second Life sind native Bausteine​​, die wir als prims, durch interne Tools erstellen, die alle SL-Bewohner können manipuliert hat. Einige Objekte können auch als Sculpties, die sehr von 3D-Modellen, die Sie mit einem externen Programm wie Blender oder Maya erstellen können vereinfacht erstellt werden. In der nahen Zukunft (aber noch nicht), wird es auch möglich sein, komplexe 3D-Mesh-Objekte zu importieren. Ich bin nicht vertraut mit Cinema 4D (was ich vermute, ist Teil Ihrer Frage). Wenn es importable 3D-Modelle in Collada (. Dae) Format erstellen kann, dann können Sie in der Lage sein, es zu benutzen, wenn LL ermöglicht Mesh-Objekte noch in diesem Jahr. Lesen Sie mehr Informationen über Mesh-Upload hier>>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Mesh/Uploading_a_simple_mesh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.