clothes designers

kittycatdoll2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

33 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Several of us made it onto VS this week so you're not...alone.

I feel left out. Have I not been naughty enough?! 

56 minutes ago, kittycatdoll2 said:

so whoever posted this on virtual secrets is an awful; person i am not a troll but i already contacted virtual; secrets to you will probably get in trouble now

Don't go too hard on them. Judging by their spelling, it would seem you're up against a third grader!

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

But, you're my alt.  Remember?

Then I shall blame it all on you. Also, when are you taking me clothes shopping? And my inventory is a mess! I feel neglected. Huffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, kittycatdoll2 said:

well rowan actually your in virtual secrets to 

Yep, been there before, too and I'll probably be there again.  Someone seems to have a little obsession with me.  😁

The owner of the site has had the site up for 12 yrs.  The only time she'll remove something is if it contains RL information.  The secrets posted about you, me and a few others on the forums, give no RL info so there's really nothing anyone can do.  Enjoy your 15 minutes of infamy and move on.

And it's you're.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Orwar said:

Then I shall blame it all on you. Also, when are you taking me clothes shopping? And my inventory is a mess! I feel neglected. Huffs.

but.. does she give you a nice budget to shop weekly? ... must be when you have a messy inventory!
( i get nothing from my main!!.. perhaps it would help if he gets reveiled, but nobody know yet)

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Orwar said:

I feel left out. Have I not been naughty enough?!

Meh, the second someone tries to talk mad ***** about you, there's a sudden dramatic overabundance of flickering candle light in the room. A stranger is sitting on a chair that wasn't there before and chuckles, his face masked in a cloak of shadows.

"Are you sure you want to cross that threshold, dear?"

Edited by ValKalAstra
  • Like 1

On 11/15/2023 at 1:01 PM, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

It comes even downer to whether a customer can persuade a creator to make something.

It comes downest to where a creator's priority lies: somewhere between earing money on the one hand, and the freedom to create whatever they feel like on the other.

Very true. As a real-life self-employed person, when confronted with money or more time to not work or to work on something I really enjoy or like or care about in some way, I'll often pick time. Money isn't everything, some people seem to forget that.

Regarding uniqication, my tip is, use add-on wrinkles, higher chance of being unique in SL than with freckles and moles ;) or just go for unique in non-visual aspects, that's stressless, as pretty much built-in anyway, and even free.

Myself, I tend to stick to one body and head until they become kind of obsolete, or I see something that really wows me enough, but I also understand that others like to play around with many or all that's available. I imagine this to be like when you'd sit people in a giant room with Lego of all colours. Some will sit in the middle of the room and build things using all colours, while some, like me, will gather loads of grey, brown and green stones and build intricate but mostly monochromatic castles, forests, or maybe a blue sea with the occasional few grey bricks to symbolize waves. And we all will have fun and be happy with our builds 😂 (Nah, in fact, everyone will quarrel about which kind of build is better, prettier, healthier, complain about the base ground plates not being available in a light middle reddish shade of magenta, and so on ;))

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.