There is music that is playing around my avatar and won't stop?

JaZmE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So there is music comming from my avatar that is YMCA and it keeps playing and what ever I do it won't stop. I restarted the game and so on but it just keeps playing over and over agian:manmad:. Others can here it to it started when my avatar was doing nothing and I did not do anything to it my avatar ramdomly started dancing and the music was playing when I restarted the dancing stopped but the music did not......... please help me

3 answers to this question

If it follows you wherever you go, it sounds like you have attached a scripted object with a sound file and an animation in it.  It shouldn't be hard to find.  Go to someplace private and start taking off things that are attached to you, one at a time.  You'll be able to find them all by opening your inventory to the WORN tab.  The thing you're looking for may be obvious -- it may have a silly name, or at least an unfamiliar one -- or it may be an article of clothing or jewelry, or even your hair.  It also may be either transparent or very small or buried inside your body (or all three).

First thing I would do would be to see if I was wearing anything that was making the sound. Open Inventory and type the word Worn into the inventory search field.

You could try clearing your cache and relog.

Not sure if V2 has the Stop animating my Avatar feature, you could try that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.