Expanding horizons and making new friendships

Jarrod1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok I am going to try this one more time, since maybe I didn't quite word things right before. First off my name is Jarrod and I am fairly new with Second LIfe still. I am looking to make some more friends and basically have fun and enjoy what second life has to offer. I really enjoy photography, exploring new places, and at some point would like to learn to build things as well. I am also a pilot on here and enjoy collecting variou aircraft (I know sounds like a sales ad lol but you get the picture). Anyway get ahold of me in world if you wish to talk and hang out, thanks!

Jarrod1 wrote:

Ok I am going to try this one more time, since maybe I didn't quite word things right before. First off my name is Jarrod and I am fairly new with Second LIfe still. I am looking to make some more friends and basically have fun and enjoy what second life has to offer. I really enjoy photography, exploring new places, and at some point would like to learn to build things as well. I am also a pilot on here and enjoy collecting variou aircraft (I know sounds like a sales ad lol but you get the picture). Anyway get ahold of me in world if you wish to talk and hang out, thanks!

Hi Jarrod!  Welcome to SL and to the SL Forums!  Feel free to contact me In world!

Peace!

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.