Keyword Help!

Snow Frostwych

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hihis all, I'm trying to post a child avie on the MP but having a bit of a problem with banned words. These are the keywords I'm trying to use: kid,kiddie,kiddy,child,girl,gradeschool,preschooler,kindergarten,minor,juvenile,young,prepubescent,preteen,brat Which of them are banned??

Snow Frostwych wrote:

Hihis all, I'm trying to post a child avie on the MP but having a bit of a problem with banned words. These are the keywords I'm trying to use: kid,kiddie,kiddy,child,girl,gradeschool,preschooler,kindergarten,minor,juvenile,young,prepubescent,preteen,brat Which of them are banned??

Why so many? Instead of a thesaurus dump, just use a few of the common words that your customers would normally use. Who would search for a brat or a minor?

The words "young", "preteen", and "prepubescent" are redundant, because it's a CHILD, which by definition is all of the preceding.

What was the title and the description?

It it's similar to this:  ~*By Snow*~ Kinder-(Almost Complete Avie)  -with keyword of""kid, child, girl, preschooler, kindergarten, brat, PG, By Snow,~*By Snow*~" You are wasting prime wording space with that title because only the Germans would be searching for "Kinder" and "~*By Snow*~" is meaningless.

The listing is already in COMPLETE HUMAN CHILD AVATAR location, so a more effective title would describe her as "Girl, med brown skin, brown hair & 3 eye colors, yellow outfit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.