Is there a way that I can see who is looking at my profile?

Petalwing Ember

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

No, there is no way as far as I know. You can limit access to your profile to friends only or choose options not to be visible in search as well. And of course it is up to you how much information you give in your profile.

The researches of different communities show that people devote main part of their time to look into profiles so there is probably many people. Would you really have time to analyse this all data? 

Your profile is a public document in SL, sort of like your Facebook page.  It's a way for people to find out what you want them to know about yourself.  The whole idea is for other people to open the profile and look at it.  It might be fun to find out how many people are curious enough to bother, I suppose, but that's part of the mystery of life.  I wonder how many people look at your Facebook page without commenting, or smile as they see you from a distance in RL? 

• Like 1

I have always felt that you should be able to view a resident's profile anonymously, having said that, this thread is over 5 years old now, so there could well be something out there by now, who knows? Perhaps they should make it a 'perk' of premium membership? it might spark some initial interest - like any new toy, i guess.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.