Frosti here looking for friends :)

MrFrosti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm currently 10 days old, I picked up this game fairly fast and I alrady have land am doing texturing and sculpties aswell as building. I'm easy going and always willing to help anyone, I love to talk and I love to listen. I'm currently looking for friends as I basically have none. All I ask is no perverts or people just wanting lindens I'm looking for lasting friendships and people to hang out with.

MrFrosti wrote:

I'm currently 10 days old, I picked up this game fairly fast and I alrady have land am doing texturing and sculpties aswell as building. I'm easy going and always willing to help anyone, I love to talk and I love to listen. I'm currently looking for friends as I basically have none. All I ask is no perverts or people just wanting lindens I'm looking for lasting friendships and people to hang out with.

Hi Frosti!  Welcome to SL and to the SL forums!  My spaceport has a lot of friendly people.  Feel free to friend me inworld, and I can take you over there and introduce to some great people!  Woot!

Peace!

Hey there Frosti. I am new here as well-only a few days old but picking the game up nicely. I as well am looking for friends to chat with/hang out with. Feel free to IM me or add me! Would love to see what you have started building and working on. Hope to hear from ya soon.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.