No matter what i do, my avatars always look like this...

Aimaline

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 hours ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

How does it work if the parcel is owned by a group?

It looks like it depends on the role's ability - there is a "Modify environment settings and day cycle" ability in the "Parcel Settings" section. 

If someone is in a role that does not have that ability, they cannot set the parcel environment setting, only their own personal environment.

On 8/9/2023 at 1:39 PM, Aimaline said:

IT WORKED! Thanks!!! Now others will see me like that too, i guess?

Any good-looking avatar will probably be using EEP lighting that makes them look nice and they will also see you in a good light. A rising tide lifts all boats. 

On 8/11/2023 at 11:42 AM, Gabriele Graves said:

image.thumb.png.68ea8423a19160a7dccafafdc747e667.png

That works, but only intermittently.  I have it set, but about 70% of the time I arrive in world with Shared Environment.  I have tried turn it off, relogging, turn it on, relogging, but no luck.  Sometimes it works....

5 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

That works, but only intermittently.  I have it set, but about 70% of the time I arrive in world with Shared Environment.  I have tried turn it off, relogging, turn it on, relogging, but no luck.  Sometimes it works....

I'm not sure how to help unfortunately.  I have this switched on and it appears to work 100% of the time for me.

I'm using the Linux version of Firestorm and my experiences were on v6.6.8.  I have switched to latest (v6.6.14) but haven't had enough time to notice if things are still working properly yet.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.