3 Things You Love About SL and 1 you CAN'T STAND!

Greene Paine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I play SL a lot, and sometimes I get all focused and upset about something anoying and forget about all the things that I love and keep me coming back. So I thought it would be a good idea to try and think of more things I like about SL than dislike! :matte-motes-big-grin: 

When I logged on the first time ever (many, many moons ago :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:) I was thrilled just to jump around from rooftop to rooftop like super man. Somewhere along the line that 'newness' was lost ...

On other forums I've seen simple games like, "one word stories" or whatever, so lets do that! haha List 3 things you love about SL and 1 thing you can't stand! :matte-motes-evil::

LOVE: Roleplay, Freedom of expression, Meter fighting
CAN'T STAND!: Avatar skins never loading (aka people being greyed out)

Love? Stong word and many people might like things that are related to other non SL things...I mean, do these people just post a sort of catch all "It allows me to express myself" or do they simply try and make some specifics "An outlet for my <instert art medium>" I mean...what if they sort of just kind of like SL a bit? This thread is not for them?

Love: Creating things, seeing creations, being able to teleport away from people.

CAN'T STAND: under things that intersect with the body, I get pushed through them up on top...unless they are phantom or the avatar is!

Actually, I have a larger answer. The one present is a protest to arbitrary issues being forced into specifics for the sake of some odd game that has no meaning. But people will adhere to the rules, they always like to otherwise they simply ignore it or are to busy doing non reading activities. I guess, a short way of putting it is "Rules are for people who like to read, rules are not tolerent of people who don't read them" and "the ones who make the rules are the ones who should read them" These are not real qoutes, they are added for effect. Such as many adornments, simply for effect. ~=-_wWooOOooHOoo!_-=~ yeah!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.