how to make a pose ball

cjagers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

You want to create an Animation. I believe a poseball could be considered the box or package an Animation is stored in.

Creating Animations could be considered an Advanced level of creation because of all the connected elements required to make them.

Animation is not my specialty, there is a Category in Forums if you would like to read more there or create a new discussion.

There are many different methods and or programs that can be used.

I'm sorry that I don't have a easy answer for you.

You would need the script/animation Ladder climb. Then you need a ladder. I say script/animation because it's both. You will only be able to climb the ladder connected with the script. You would click on the ladder to climb depending on how it is scripted. A Ball could be placed near the ladder to assist in Posing on the ladder and some call that a Pose Ball.

That is how I understand it.

As Knowl said... first you need a pose ball script which is easy to find for free.  Then you can create your own pose ball, and add the script.  Then you need the animation itself (which may or may not be available for free).  Then you load the animation into the pose ball (you can drag it from your inventory into the contents of the pose ball).  Its not hard to make your own poseballs once you have the script and some nice animations to add to them.

You can also add animations directly to furniture pieces but it is a bit more complicated.

Here's a link to a free pose ball script:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Free-Open-Source-Poseball-Scripts/2048445

Here's a link to a ladder climb animation:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Full-Perm-Ladder-Climb-Animation/1141224

there are more, search the marketplace.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.