When can we submit premium plus tickets for Ranch theme?

AzureWaves

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Speaking of ‘plus’, please note that these homes are only available if you are a Premium Plus member. Additionally, due to high demand at initial launch, Premium Plus selection of specific Ranch homes will not be available until July 10, 2023. 

Does that mean we have to wait until today, July 10th to submit, or are they fulfilling tickets submitted before today? Does anybody know?

If I had my ticket in at 12:01 AM slt - that person would have had to beat me to get the house I wanted, right? I need a Linden to confirm how they're actually doing the order.

Some homes were assigned during the moratorium to auction winners and mole friends or something, but for the general public, I thought we were all waiting on 12:00 SLT July 10th.

Edited by AzureWaves

3 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Is it possible a person just randomly rolled and got the home you were hoping for before your ticket was reviewed? I've certainly seen that happen before. 

Except it's named LindenHome Parcel and was assigned. I'm just asking the Lindens for clarity.

• Like 1

I know there were a lot of people hoping for the lot next to mine on Carson's Folly. I rolled mine up on the July 5th right when the released the (3rd?) batch of ranches. It has been non-stop traffic since then with people looking at the lot next to mine and talking about how much they want it. I even saw Guy Linden over on that lot a little while ago.

Not sure how LL decides to fill tickets but I would assume it is in chronological order? That is what seems fairest in my mind.

Edited by Sehra Kauffman

I am also at Carson's Folly. I rolled mine on my 5th roll as well.. but on July 7th. It is a very nice region and I can see why people want to be here. As far as I can tell all of the parcels are owned now. But it is very likely they will put another region and coast next to it (possibly on both sides) -- so keep watching this general area if you are looking for a coastal spot.

I am not sure what criteria they used for processing the many tickets submitted at 12:01 AM today.. I am guessing that there was probably some computer or network gating (ordering) going on since so many were probably  submitted simultaneously.

I just hope that when all is said/done everyone has a parcel they like.

I'm betting that they had a lot of tickets submitted right on the line. Also given that there aren't many ranch houses that could be requested, you're all bunched up requesting the same few spots. That means you might well have requested at one minute past the hour, but you might have been a second slower than the other person. This is a lot tighter than previous premium plus request rushes.

44 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

I am also at Carson's Folly. I rolled mine on my 5th roll as well.. but on July 7th. It is a very nice region and I can see why people want to be here.

FWIW, I believe Carson's Folly is the same as Wapiti and Buttercup Lane (which is also next to a coast region, like Carson's Folly).

• Like 2

If you made a ticket one will be saved random but you need to check the page we’re get them if you you did get one make another ticket ask nice please save one when next one rolls make sure look at map and time be ready they won’t tell we’re will be but give you a date up to you to claim on sl house page on that  day. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.