SkyNative

Is there a way for a slave to have two owners on different collars?

7 hours ago, Mistressdalgato said:

I know this post is so old but as i was looking for answers on how to get open collar for another grid i came upon this and had to set the true bdsm rules straight. First off no Person would have a Master while being owned by a Mistress unless they were married. it is simply not in the true lifestyle nature.  2 she would have to get permission from the Mistress and i doubt the Mistress would say yes otherwise this is disrespect to both her and her Mistress and will have brought dishonor upon both of them. anways if anyone knows where i cna get the ope ncollar script for another grid please let me know

Sounds like a party!

Anyone into true bdsm does not use phrases like "true bdsm."

No person who is owned would be called a Person, either.

And what about cross training?  What if I want send my sub to gor for a month? Oh, shame and dishonor!  There are as many reasons to find a Master for my sub as there are kinks I don't care about.  (Ok, so maybe 5 or 6... at least 2 ...  but some do exist)

Anyway ... Open Collar has changed several times in the past 6 years.  There is no reason to drag this up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

There are as many reasons to find a Master for my sub as there are kinks I don't care about. 

This is very true. The biggest reason for me being "I damned well love them, and I want them to be happy as possible"

On 6/23/2011 at 2:27 PM, SkyNative said:

Hi all, 

I wasn't sure where to put this, so it this is the wrong section, you have my sincere apologies.

But anyway, someone I know on SL would like to set me as their Master, and they're already collared to a Mistress.

My problem is that they can't set me as an owner without their Mistress present, so is it possible for us to get a new collar or perhaps a different type such as a belt or piercing that I can own?

The slave is using OpenCollar. If we bought a collar from a different vendor, would it work?

All your help is appreciated, and thank you for their time! 

Skynative

Once upon a time all the OC data was stored in an offworld data base, so any OC collar you wore would show the same owner. Now however the info is stored in the collar,  so you can wear 10 collars and have 10 totally separate owner if you wish. 

Personally if someone wanted to be my sub but they were already owned by another, I'd run, not walk to the nearest exit.

People that want multiple owners on multiple collars are nothing but trouble and drama.

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
changed my mind, didn't edit anything

5 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

This is very true. The biggest reason for me being "I damned well love them, and I want them to be happy as possible"

I had a sub one time, very sweet and loving, but she decided she wanted to be owned by an old friend instead of me. I said no problem, I released her and wished her all the best.

The next morning she ims me wanting our daily snuggle. I said "you have a new Miss now, get her to snuggle you".

She said, "oh my Miss said it was ok".

I replied "well its not okey with me sweetie you should have thought about that before you left", and cut her off cold.

• Like 2

On 24/06/2011 at 3:28 PM, Venus Petrov said:

The slave could also make an alt and you can collar the alt. What happens if the Mistress finds out her slave now also has a Master? How common is this? Ohmy!

On 07/02/2012 at 9:19 AM, Sierra Oskar said:

I totally agree with Luschious!!!! Besides having more than 1 owner does not make a good slave.....heart body and soul belong only to 1 Master/Mistress in order to serve well.....

You both speak as if having multiple owners is "wrong". I caution you to think very carefully before going any further with that line of thinking. Hi, I'm one of two happy pets with a happy owner with the other pet being happy. I also have another owner. It does not mean I am any less able to serve them both to the best of my ability. Looking after people when I'm around them and breaking my back to look after their happiness while being handled is something I'm quite efficient at. The world doesn't revolve around any single person in our world. But we can make each person "our world". And we can only really serve well in the "time" we're around them (there's also things done in time not around. Like anything else in a relationship, even a mono one, commutation and compromise). Everyone needs some time away from even the closest of people to tend to other affairs, be it people, games, locations. Etc. May or may not be able to take on a 3rd in my case. Will not go looking for one unless I'm 100% certain I can look after them without jeopardising who I'm already with. I don't do "My own things", see (I mean, I game. but I'm not happiest doing it). Meaning I can only really be active and happy "Around others close". If any single person was around me 24/7 they'd need to be always active. I don't want someone that is always active though. I want the people I happened to meet that I've gotten to know and love even if they aren't as active as me. Me being with both takes some of the pressure of them. Likewise I don't have to constantly worry about being overwhelming.

If it doesn't work for you that's fine. but I'll be damned if you speak for others on the matter.

Edited by Taramafor