SkyNative

Is there a way for a slave to have two owners on different collars?

Hi all, 

I wasn't sure where to put this, so it this is the wrong section, you have my sincere apologies.

But anyway, someone I know on SL would like to set me as their Master, and they're already collared to a Mistress.

My problem is that they can't set me as an owner without their Mistress present, so is it possible for us to get a new collar or perhaps a different type such as a belt or piercing that I can own?

The slave is using OpenCollar. If we bought a collar from a different vendor, would it work?

All your help is appreciated, and thank you for their time! 

Skynative

I believe the OpenCollar scripts don't use any outside services (servers and the like), so you should be able to even just copy a new collar over and use the copied one.

If its no copy though, then yeah it should work, I'd try to test on a free one first maybe.

The slave could also make an alt and you can collar the alt. What happens if the Mistress finds out her slave now also has a Master? How common is this? Ohmy!

Hi, yes, opencollar uses a remote database, you have the same owners even when you wear a new one. Your idea to use a different kind of collar could work OK.

If the mistress has left SL, this person who wants to be master can use the collar's run away function. If she is still around, and wants this ownership thing to happen only by permission, maybe it would be good to wait for her. There is not much good in keeping a permanent owner relationship in the collar if it is going to be bypassed with a different system anyway.

Two collars of a different make will work.

My friend had a DevilCollar on a OpenCollar-ed slave girl.

Note: Be aware that if the mistress is her primary and the sub is not telling her mistress of wanting to be a sub for others, it may open yourself to unnecessary drama for the sub and you. If this is the case, she will be putting your collar on and off whenever her mistress is online to hide this fact, so make sure that your collar is not on some perm-lock.

Better to be a secondary master to a sub on the same collar so there are no secrets.

FREE YOUR SELFS FROM THE COLLARS THAT BIND YOU MY OPPRESSED AVS!!!

I am sorry ...I  have  always wanted to say that....ignor meh....

wrable Amat wrote:

FREE YOUR SELFS FROM THE COLLARS THAT BIND YOU MY OPPRESSED AVS!!!

I am sorry ...I  have  always wanted to say that....ignor meh....

My profile contains, in  part, an allusion to the Communist Party Manifesto:  Subs of all nations unite.. you have a world to win and nothing to lose but .. errm...

Hmmmm...so true...that is almost profound + inspiring

/me looks to the darkened sky, flies into the night in search of more prey :matte-motes-evil:

Wow, thanks for all your replies everyone, :D problem = solved.

One thing I should have clarified: I'm not stealing the slave from their Mistress. I'm not going behind her back. It's all good. Its good that you guys mentioned that though, because that would not have been right.

Anyway, thanks again for all your time and hopefully someone else can benefit from this thread.

Enjoy ^.^

EDIT: Oh, I forgot. My solution was to buy a collar from Xcite! and add that to the slave's existing OpenCollar one.

I totally agree with Luschious!!!! Besides having more than 1 owner does not make a good slave.....heart body and soul belong only to 1 Master/Mistress in order to serve well.....

I know this post is so old but as i was looking for answers on how to get open collar for another grid i came upon this and had to set the true bdsm rules straight. First off no Person would have a Master while being owned by a Mistress unless they were married. it is simply not in the true lifestyle nature.  2 she would have to get permission from the Mistress and i doubt the Mistress would say yes otherwise this is disrespect to both her and her Mistress and will have brought dishonor upon both of them. anways if anyone knows where i cna get the ope ncollar script for another grid please let me know

12 minutes ago, Mistressdalgato said:

I know this post is so old but as i was looking for answers on how to get open collar for another grid i came upon this and had to set the true bdsm rules straight. First off no Person would have a Master while being owned by a Mistress unless they were married. it is simply not in the true lifestyle nature.  2 she would have to get permission from the Mistress and i doubt the Mistress would say yes otherwise this is disrespect to both her and her Mistress and will have brought dishonor upon both of them. anways if anyone knows where i cna get the ope ncollar script for another grid please let me know

The scripts are open source and on  github https://github.com/VirtualDisgrace/opencollar

6 hours ago, Mistressdalgato said:

... had to set the true bdsm rules straight. First off no Person would have a Master while being owned by a Mistress unless they were married. it is simply not in the true lifestyle nature.  2 she would have to get permission from the Mistress and i doubt the Mistress would say yes otherwise this is disrespect to both her and her Mistress and will have brought dishonor upon both of them. 

SL often does not play by RL rules or even someone else's rules in SL.  If it works for them, then so be it.

• Like 2

There are no "true" BDSM rules. Much like most things, it's about doing what you enjoy and everyone does it differently. Obviously you should be honest with your partners and have informed consent of everyone involved. On the other hand, if it's in SL and just roleplay, and everyone knows it's just roleplay, it's not necessarily anyone's business who else you play with.

Now let the poor topic rest in peace.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Six years necroed by a non SL-er who insists everyone here plays by her rules. Can we feed her to Klytyna please?

eeep don't blame me for replying to her without checking the dates... it was early morning ?

• Haha 2

Just now, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

and here i was thinking you were a kind and helpful person :D

@Cindy Evanier

I try to be :P  I admit to my eyes glazing over at the first part of her post telling people her BDSM 101 rules and biting my tongue

• Like 1

A clear diagram of the Master/Mistress/Slave relationships would help us to determine which user needs to wear which scripted item..just kidding.