The Real Life You in Secondlife!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone.  I am not sure how this will go over, but I am going to charge on ahead anyway.  Do any of you have real life pictures or videos, that pertain to Second life?  Whew!  I know this is a hard one.  I have a video of me, with Dann Numbers, and Edward Lowell, playing a set at the Musician's Showcase, at the Second Life Convention, last year in Boston.

Here also is the Link at the Ustream site.  It has better audio, as the feed was taken directly from the sound board.   http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8932928.  I am the keyboard player in the middle.  It was an impromptu set, with very little preparation.  It was so fun, playing with Dann and Ed, and it was the highlight of my trip to Boston.  Also, for good measure, here is a real life picture of me, taking part in a collage production.  See!  I really am a hippie!  LOL!  It is me as the detective in a remake of the movie Freddy's Return. A Jason Korsiak production.

Hippie bowman.jpeg

Okay?  Your turn!  Show us your stuff!

Peace!

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

I have no real life video of me doing anything...  Oh well, I enjoyed listening to your jam session.  It made me want to wave my hands in the air and move.  I love when everything comes together and music is heard.  Awesome!

Awww!  Thank you Cinnamon for you kind words!  Hippie blushes!  It was so fun!

Peace!

Storm Clarence wrote:

A hippie in a tie?

Maybe you should call January's get-together yuppiestock. :matte-motes-bored:

Good tunes Hippie thanks for sharing.  

Yeah I know Storm!  The tie just don't fit, but I had no choice.  The hair and makeup crew put me in that!  Sigh!  Thanks Storm!  Glad you liked the tunes!  Far out!

Peace!

Venus Petrov wrote:

Diggin it Hippie! Were you operating on 'enhanced Hippie mode' ? /me smiles

Thanks Venus!  I was so nervous.  Dann and I got together for about 5 minutes before we went on, and he showed me what he was going to do.  So yes, I guess I was in enhanced hippie mode, with pure adrenalin flowing through my veins!  LOL!

Peace!

leyna wrote:

Hippie that's awesome!  It looks like you guys were having a blast and it was fun to watch.   You're far more courageous than I am.
:)

Hi Leyna!  Oh yes, you have no idea how fun it was!  It is what performers thrive on.  Terror, adrenaline, and coffee!  LOL!  I am glad you liked the videos!  Groovy!

Peace!

That was fun to watch! 

I don't have anything to share either, unfortunately tho. 

You might want to try to connect to the Facebook/SL community, where ever that is (me too nooby to know yet)? 

Maybe they need a Facebook/SL community forum?  Just a thought. 

Mayalily wrote:

That was fun to watch! 

I don't have anything to share either, unfortunately tho. 

You might want to try to connect to the Facebook/SL community, where ever that is (me too nooby to know yet)? 

Maybe they need a Facebook/SL community forum?  Just a thought. 

Hi Mayalily!  I am glad you liked the videos!  Far out!

Peace!

this is me from the front just getting dressed for the snow we have been getting this past winter...  blog_1790.jpg

and now mah sexy back view as i was walking away from the tennessee's lil miss body building championship..i only took 4th..those other girls were built 

big spam.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.