Lost Items

zakkhurst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi LL

My partner yesterday deleted all the item off of are homestead yesterday so we could re shape the land and start something new. So all my items that were on the land have gone off sim and I have still not received my items back in my inventory yet?

Please can you help?

3 answers to this question

Look into your Lost&Found folder. They should show up there. They also might show up as coalesced object (that are objects with an icon in form of a pile of boxes). You need to rez that coalesced object to get your stuff back. But watch out: Don't rez it close to sim borders. Then they really might go off to nowhere!

In your inventory, you should be able to find your Lost and Found folder.  Stuff that is Returned to you goes there.  One caveat though -- if your partner has edit rights to your things and she deleted them rather than returned them, then they are totally deleted and not in your Lost and Found Folder.  Take a look and see.

Worst case, you can file a ticket (quickly) to have your homestead rolled back to the way it was 24 hours earlier.  Then you can properly take your things before doing the mods.  Note that after 2 days, you cannot roll it back anymore -- 3 days is all the backup that they store so do NOT hesitate.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.