Can't seem to find a way to mute this object

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm using Viewer 2 atm and I can't seem to find a way to mute these TV's that are placed in the town square. I like to listen to the streaming radio there, but the TV's also play videos with sound and it irritates the hell out of me.

I've tried blocking the object and the owner, TV's still play sound.

HELP!

Oh sorry, forgot the mention I'm brand new to this game. Imagine now that you're talking to a completely oblivious person.

How do I do these things you suggested? I want to be able to hear the worlds main stream, but not hear these TV's. How can I view specific streams and choose which ones to mute? (keeping in mind I use viewer 2, not phoenix or another viewer).

Melvin Starbrook wrote:

get phoenix or another 1.x based viewer

2.x is very buggy and misses a lot of functions...

I wish you'd stop posting things like this, it is misleading, and I see you jumping into many threads just to advertise your dislike. I've had very good luck with Viewer 2 and I like it. I suspect you haven't used it much and you aren't familiar with what it can do.

It's fine to prefer a third party viewer, but posting your dislike as an answer to a question is not appropriate. I'm not sure why it bothers you so much that other people use a different viewer than you do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.