How can I report excessive harassment from a banned resident threatening my sim?

JT Eyre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

An individual player named ******** has threatened multiple times to report my sim and a fellow sim owner on the grounds that he received no refund for housing he rented, after being banned for breaking the area's code of conduct and attempting to overthrow the sim owners without any form of consent, while disrespecting and harrassing the sim's owners and staff. According to fellow players who will also testify, I have reports of this avatar/user doing the same to other sims as well and I wish to ensure no contact whatsoever or no impact from this person at all, if possible. Is there anyone I can speak to about this problem? I pay entirely too much for these services to be upset by one individual threatening to take it away.

Please, do not use specific  names while talking about your problem. Joanna Moderator.

Interpersonal Disputes or Personal Negative Commentary: If you have a personal disagreement, do not post about it on the Second Life community pages. Residents who have personal differences have other channels of communication available to them — private messaging in the forums, IM within Second Life, or chatting within Second Life. 

3 answers to this question

As a sim owner, you are entitled to ban whoever you like, especially if that person breaks sim rules, and Linden Lab will not get involved with disputes between residents so any ARs he sends will just be ignored. You on the other hand can submit an AR for harrassment via Help > Report Abuse if you so wish but unless he continues to cause problems, banning and muting should be sufficient.

I would suggest you remove his name from your post using Options > Edit as singling a resident out on the Blog is not permitted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.