Disable Voice script ??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is a parcel-level control that disables Voice on your parcel, yes. The person who legally owns the parcel can turn Voice off and on at will with that control. But if you are renting from a landlord that doesn't set each rental up as their own parcel, owned by the renter or deeded to a group owned by the renter, then you probably can not turn Voice off on your land. If the landlord tried to do it for you, it would also turn Voice off for all the other renters for that landlord, since it's all one big parcel.

To have the ability to control use of Voice on rented land, choose to rent from a Private Island estate owner, instead of on the Mainland, and choose a landlord that will "sell" you the parcel, so you have parcel Owner rights. On a Private Island estate, the sim owner can sell you parcels, and can reclaim them if you fail to pay rent or if you break their covenant agreements. So they can give you far more rights to control your individual parcel.

But on the Mainland, they can't do that. If they sell a Mainland to you, , or Deed it to your group, it's no longer theirs. You're paying the tier to Linden Lab then, and they have no control over it any more. At best, they may be able to 'set' (but not Deed) the land to a group that you own, provided they are also an officer in your land group, at least temporarily.

Before you claim "Personal attack..note the ? and also please other note it, in order to watch any unfair actions that befall this post or my response here.

YouTube? Now you are really trolling me, seriously? I only answered because I thought you where trolling with your first one and decided that instead of a set of questions I would just joke in a sad trollish manner, which you would not really do anything  other than maybe cry troll...but You tube? I am not trolling, I am simplifying the qeustion "Why" as I see no reason to have this in LSL! It is a issue with the code underlining and you would need to find a mailing list to do with the viewer code OR simply read it. I doubt you would hack it and need a general discussin forum if you knew what you where doing! How do you expect answers about C, or even LSL in general discussion! You claim I troll, but you seem to be yorself..but I am not saying you are! SO, don't go on attack with mods over a personal attack. I figure you expect jokes...otherwise why general discussion over a C++/C#, MONO or at lease LSL qeustion?

Not saying I don't joke around, but Trolling is a broad definition...so, sometimes I might be! I have many reasons to believe that some posts here are part of illegal action against me, all I get is more odd quasi threats when I speak out. Considering I am as clean as awhistle, regardless of any jokes abotu smoking stuff or whatever...well, seriously....I have no interactions and have done nothing to anyone regardless of thier legal standing or legal or illegal interactions...well, it is a bit odd to continuiously get these odd hints at people following me or otherwise survailing me. Hints are not really anything other than mobbing, considering the odd interactions, threats and physical actions that where taken against me Illegally in the past several years. This might be serious, but I try to see people as innocent and am not wishing harm to any one innocent....but if you are guilty...why would you care if I wish you dead? Knowing what you did to me would make it obvious, which might be a reason you continue to mob and threaten...out of fear I go to the police? Fear I might carry out actions to make a wish be more of a truthful destiny of some sort?

Why youtube? I find this a highly confusing post, without context....wait. I actually DO have context. Sad, no law in america will work if there are mobs mobbing people. Not one freind or family member did anything to help, they just rub it in and try to hide it...et tu?

Ceera Murakami wrote:

To have the ability to control use of Voice on rented land, choose to rent from a Private Island estate owner, instead of on the Mainland, and choose a landlord that will "sell" you the parcel, so you have parcel Owner rights. On a Private Island estate, the sim owner can sell you parcels, and can reclaim them if you fail to pay rent or if you break their covenant agreements. So they can give you far more rights to control your individual parcel.

But on the Mainland, they can't do that. If they sell a Mainland to you, , or Deed it to your group, it's no longer theirs. You're paying the tier to Linden Lab then, and they have no control over it any more. At best, they may be able to 'set' (but not Deed) the land to a group that you own, provided they are also an officer in your land group, at least temporarily.

A landlord can allow a renter to have control of parcel voice settings on mainland as well as private estates. As long as the land is owned by a group and the owner of the group sets the "Change music & media settings" option for the renter in the group settings it will work just fine (I just logged in with an alt and tested it on my parcel to make sure).

I will answer this anyway. Not that I am aware of. IF you where asking about land rental and LSL, then why here anyway? So, I answer the general misled idea that you simply want all voice off. Since I wondered why you posted so many questions, and then you POST HERE IN GENERAL DISCUSSION then aI assume you are related to people who stalk me and try to listen into my home!! This is NOT a troll from my standpoint, YOU are trolling in a way that is illegal IF you are in contact with these people. So I ignore you real question and post this instead...IF you don't have anything to do with these people, then whoe cares if you get a wrong answer? You are to, way way way to close to silliness by posting and OBVIOUS LSL quesition here. I just mumbled you where postign alot in the other forum, then you POST HERE TO PERSONALLY UPSET ME BY LETTING ME KNOW YOU ARE TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO WHERE LISTENING TO ME? This is what is seems like, sorry....I leave this odd and useless answer because you post in the wrong area AFTER I MENTION TO MYSELF< IN MY NON ONLINE AREA WITH  A VOICE AND NO TEXT OR MICROPHONE ANYWHERE PLUGGED INTO THIS PC OR WITHIN LISTENING AREA...are you involved in harrasing me in RL, do you talk to stalkers of mine? Seriously, you might be breakingthe law....I do NOT ask for this harrasment!!

Answer that is NOT needed below:

Look into MONO and C# to make a more convenient solution. If you wish for a divice, then simply make a bot.

Bots can be hosted on a few different hosts, but obviously they need an operating system. One succesful animation company has one style that runs on Amazon's services. I assume they run it on Ubuntu, but never delved into it and simply looked to Amazons services because I was slightly familiar with them.

For anyones paranoia, I don't run bots! I never use them, but looked to them to manage my stores business as I find it mentally hard to handle, considering the situations I have to deal with.

Well, they can if they parcel the land properly, and if they have the renter as a member in the land group that the land is deeded to, with the proper rights. But again, many Mainland landlords don't parcel their rental properties that way.

I'm just saying it's far more likely that the OP will get what they want from a Private Estate landlord than from one operating on the Mainland. Simply because it is more difficult and convoluted for a landlord to set it up properly to allow that level of control for a renter on the mainland.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.