Rant about LoveMomma/Lovebody/BOM

Afkgirl101

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm just so frustrated about the apparel options when it comes to this body because the body itself is beautiful. However the lack of sexy/appealing clothing is just infuriating. I was only planning to use this body until my pregnancy was over and then switch back to Slink, but i've since learned Slink has closed down and I have actually fallen in love with the LoveMomma body. I'm really not interested in paying for ANOTHER body. No big brands like Villena or Dirty princess seem to make BOM clothing. When I find a brand that does support LM, the options are so limited. They either design the outfit around pregnancy (Like making outfits with a baby on them or outfits that say mom to be, etc) which doesn't appeal to me anymore since I am no longer pregnant. When the outfit doesn't center around pregnancy, it's just a boring outfit that's not sexy or it looks straight out of 2010. There's basically no LM lingerie so I have to look for BOM lingerie and most of those options suck as well. Please, if you are a fashion creator, please start including LoveMomma fits or a BOM option. I am just so tired. Thanks for listening to my rant .

9 hours ago, Afkgirl101 said:

Please, if you are a fashion creator, please start including LoveMomma fits or a BOM option. I am just so tired. Thanks for listening to my rant .

This is a tough ask, unfortunately, as we've gotten to the point of body oversaturation. It's to the point now where even brand new bodies are getting sidelined and picked up temporarily and put back down because there just aren't enough customers to justify the workload. It's why even big brands like Belleza are having a hard time getting designers to create for their newest line. Some may start, but if their main customer base favors Legacy or Reborn for their curvier options, it might get dropped after an event or two. Getting designers to pick up something that isn't shiny brand new with the potential to make enough money to support the work is very hard.

Many, many clothing and accessory stores have been conducting in-store or Google Forms body surveys to find out what their customers want and wear most. Keep an eye out for these and feel free to write-in your body choice if it's not currently on the list. Belleza's Discord has a dedicated channel specifically for sharing current surveys, and I think a bunch get posted to Flickr by the shops themselves.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Not into the whole baby thing here at all but ... OMG those are adorable!!!!!!!

I'm not into the baby thing either but she just recently started with the Zooby and Love Momma.  It's nice to see maternity wear.that's more conservative? Tasteful?

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.