Can children Avatar married together or is this against the rules ?

Florenti Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

There is nothing in LL's policies that prohibits child avatars from being married, or from doing almost anything else they they please, provided that it does not involve sexual ageplay.  You may want to review the information at https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Child_Avatar to get a feel for the few restrictions regarding child avatars. As the summary on that site says, "As with all things, context is key, and err on the side of caution." 

Hi, in the catholic way a marriage only counts if the couple planning to have childrens and that needs ....

They can partner but why they need a weeding as child-avatars ?

No im not religious, that was just a thought about. Personally i would stay away from this because its kinda weird.

Nothing against kid avatars, everyone as it pleases but then accept the limits.

Monti

Florenti Oh wrote:

Hi

i have an Weddingservice and a couple ask me, if they can married with 2 children avas.

Is this against the linden rules and the ageplay ?

thanks for answer me

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Florenti.

It is always all about context.

When the United Kingdom's Prince William recently wed his bride, Miss Kate Middleton, schools up and down the country celebrated by "marrying" children. Of course there was nothing at all sexual in the nature of these marriages.

Example http://www.devon24.co.uk/news/royal_wedding_celebrated_in_exmouth_and_london_1_886619?ot=archant.PrintFriendlyPageLayout.ot

In Second Life, you can display a partner on your profile, and you can, in theory, be partnered to any other type of avatar. I have several times seen child avatars partnered with child avatars, but ONLY in the context of them being BFF.

Take the advice from other posters in this thread, read carefully the Wiki, and keep everything G-rated, and all will be well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.