A real shame : Losing my faith in LL and SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I'm sorry, but I just can't read your long posts that have to paragraph breaks.

Guess I hit a nerve with my last post, which was honest, sincere, and patient. 

Like I said, it would be much easier to just pass me that form LL provides for this type of thing. 

Now its an issue with my text FORMATTING, and spacing, how about you provide me your optimal font, spacing, how you'd like me to express myself, how you'd like me to feel on given topics.

any specific COLOR? Do you have any disabilities or disadvantages I should be aware of so I can make arrangements or adjustments? (I'm sure you'll be tempted to claim I'm now attacking differently abled people judging by your track record, and don't you dare.)

Again...nothing to add, make the post all about you...I may have to change the name of the post to 

A real Shame: How Love Zhaoying thinks I should feel about my SL experiences, and how I can perfectly convey them to her so she understands my meaningless opinion that nobody can disagree with

is that what you were being honest and genuine about? 

You keep repeating that you are making counterpoints to my post, and debating me...can you give ONE example of you doing this? because I seriously can not. Your only counterpoint you've made here is the friends list issue lasting 10 years, compared to my complaint of 1 year. Is that really a counterpoint? It sounds more like agreeing with me its a long lasting issue that lots of people experience, yet you claim my complaints are not vaild or correct, and that my experiences don't matter or reflect reality.

Please, paste one legitimate example of you actually addressing or making counterpoints to my original post, because I just don't see it.

The only thing you do, in almost every post you contribute to in here, that has complaints or criticism, is divert away from valid issues and complaints and try to drowned out serious faults and feedback with noise, pointless accusations, and making the topic about your favorite subject : YOU

I'm sure I can find several examples of this from other posts, of you doing what I've described.

Hopefully this spacing and formatting is more to your liking

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Mariusz Ivanovic said:

Something is broken for 10 years and you don't see the point in complaining about it? Wow! would you marry me please? 

7 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Just because I put up with broken things doesn't mean I'm a masochist, so while I am flattered by your proposal, I respectfully decline. Feel free to continue..

32D91D1C-1B17-4A82-AB51-E8E93264212F.jpeg

In case you missed it, ^ this is a male lion.^  I wonder if you only tell posters who you think are female to shut up?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Mariusz Ivanovic said:

Now its an issue with my text FORMATTING, and spacing, how about you provide me your optimal font, spacing, how you'd like me to express myself, how you'd like me to feel on given topics.

Dude.

You JUST got done judging the information I provided you by how it was "packaged".  (I'm not sure if you would have preferred millennial "chat-speak", 90's l33t-speak, 80's slang, 70's lingo, 60's counter-culture, 50's cool cat, or if any manner of presentation at all would have made a difference.) 

Don't you see that is exactly the same thing?  I'm still not going to read your response, I'm done with your disrespect. I only read enough to decide on this reply. I'm done with you, nothing will please you.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

In case you missed it, ^ this is a male lion.^  I wonder if you only tell posters who you think are female to shut up?

If you're going to insinuate that I'm some kind of misogynist, you may want to paste an actual example of me telling someone to "shut up" based on their gender. Thats some pretty heavy crap you're throwing around there "sweetie". I'm not sure I've told anyone to "shut up" anywhere in these forums, ever, male, female or any other pronoun one wishes to call themselves. I think Love is at best, capable to defend herself, and tell me when she feels I've attacked her, repeatedly, please don't put words or intentions in MY mouth OR hers, worry about yourself, and your actions, which this one happens to be an appalling attempt to paint me as something I'm not. I feel you owe me an apology, and perhaps have misread my reply and what statement I was replying to.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Mariusz Ivanovic said:

If you're going to insinuate that I'm some kind of misogynist, you may want to paste an actual example of me telling someone to "shut up" based on their gender. Thats some pretty heavy crap you're throwing around there "sweetie". I'm not sure I've told anyone to "shut up" anywhere in these forums, ever, male, female or any other pronoun one wishes to call themselves. I think Love is at best, capable to defend herself, and tell me when she feels I've attacked her, repeatedly, please don't put words or intentions in MY mouth OR hers, worry about yourself, and your actions, which this one happens to be an appalling attempt to paint me as something I'm not. I feel you owe me an apology, and perhaps have misread my reply and what statement I was replying to.

🍬Sweetie🍬, I don't think I owe you any sort of apology. You may not have literally told anyone to shut up, but you did complain that some people posted too much and tell them to stop posting on this thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Dude.

You JUST got done judging the information I provided you by how it was "packaged".  (I'm not sure if you would have preferred millennial "chat-speak", 90's l33t-speak, 80's slang, 70's lingo, 60's counter-culture, 50's cool cat, or if any manner of presentation at all would have made a difference.) 

Don't you see that is exactly the same thing?  I'm still not going to read your response, I'm done with your disrespect. I only read enough to decide on this reply. I'm done with you, nothing will please you.

Kinda my original point, you don't take the time to listen, you just like to hear yourself...I'm sure with over 24k posts, it really doesn't take much at all to respond to ANYTHING, you've made that clear repeatedly. 

I thanked you for the information you provided, I just found what you said in the context of stating "I'm not a shill" to be humorous and ironic. I never said it wasn't appreciated, correct, or unwanted. 

If this whole time I was saying things like..."I'm so smart I know everything!" while constantly making spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, and poorly explaining my thoughts, it would also kind of be ironic and humorous to some, in the same way, no? 

Since you just took the TLDR route though, I guess it would be hard to grasp the points I made...still waiting on your pasting valid couterpoints to anything I stated in my original post. All I see are you making it about yourself and claiming constant attacks from me, and invalidating my concerns. Things a shill would do by the way. Hopefully your last and final post on this topic will actually be a paste of what I requested from you, and prove me wrong.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

🍬Sweetie🍬, I don't think I owe you any sort of apology. You may not have literally told anyone to shut up, but you did complain that some people posted too much and tell them to stop posting on this thread.

If you don't feel like you owe me an apology, then perhaps you'll be the first I do actually request to STFU. Asking people not addressing the issues, diverting from the issues, or not adding anything constructive to move on, is not COMPLAINING or asking them to shut up. They were also people I've seen do the same things in other posts over and over and over, and know what their intentions are by now, and I've even delt with a few first hand in the very few times I've ever said anything in this forum. Same faces, same tactics, different topics, and opinions. Again, I will request an example of what you accused me of, an apology, or for you to also keep your opinions to yourself if you're going to throw around serious yet baseless accusations, and kindly move on. You can't just call someone a sexist or imply a lack of respect for a certain gender with absolutely no proof, and act like it didn't happen. I'm seriously considering reporting you over this issue unless you apologize. Addressing "SOME PEOPLE" in a thread is not even close to telling a woman to shut up based on gender.

Edited by Mariusz Ivanovic
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

21 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

I see that the Playbook is coming out now .... How utterly typical.

Like I said, new material is needed ... This went exactly as expected.

I'm totally devasted I'm not keeping you entertained Solar, as that was my only real intention this whole time. I think YOU are the one being utterly typical here, and pompous as usual. The last time we had a discussion, it involved currency markets, and stock markets, being like actual financial exchanges, compared to the facade we deal with in here, and you made your extensive knowledge on the topic very clear, and repeatedly spewed misinformation, and the fact you were completely clueless and out of your league about what you were discussing, but that never stops you from chiming in like some expert of everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

crossing-a-line.gif.93a50be4841fcd97c26a8627935b43d4.gif

yeah sorry "darlin'" but since its not looking like you have the common courtesy to actually admit when you HAVE crossed a line, and apologize, I'll report you like the inept social ape you are. The fact you also just assume I'm a male based on my avatar and avatar name perhaps suggests you are the one with gender hangups, and not me. Gender played absolutely no factor in this thread or discussion until your brilliant and baseless comment vomited out of your keyboard. Its unfortunate to see all the other monkeys in the zoo clapping for your pathetic behavior...just shows the level of class and mutual respect shown in these forums.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Mariusz Ivanovic said:

yeah sorry "darlin'" but since its not looking like you have the common courtesy to actually admit when you HAVE crossed a line, and apologize, I'll report you like the inept social ape you are. The fact you also just assume I'm a male based on my avatar and avatar name perhaps suggests you are the one with gender hangups, and not me. Gender played absolutely no factor in this thread or discussion until your brilliant and baseless comment vomited out of your keyboard. Its unfortunate to see all the other monkeys in the zoo clapping for your pathetic behavior...just shows the level of class and mutual respect shown in these forums.

Saving this in case the OP goes back & changes their post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Oh do please keep pretending you're in the right.

Since this entire post is based on MY EXPERIENCE and FEELINGS, technically nobody but ME knows what "right" is. You really can't debate how I FEEL, or know better, can you? are you now claiming you have ESP? You can enter and read my mind? Do you know what's best for ME better than I do? I can't even express my feelings in here without someone saying...No you feel THIS way instead. People that made valid points and comments to my post, I embraced and accepted, people like YOU, don't really matter to me. You've added nothing except trying to invalidate HOW I FEEL. I don't think you or any of the shills in here can do that. If you really think you know better, than maybe YOU can pay for my premium accounts, and tell me what's acceptable and what is not. Maybe you want to be my Daddy...do you want to be my Daddy Solar? are you gonna spank me if I get out of line again, or discuss opinions not approved by the shill committee? Frigging pathetic

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

Your feelings where objective matters are concerned is not as relevant as you might like to believe. They in fact stopped being relevant the moment you tried to claim that your experience was the norm which you very much did with your phrasing.

And the usual responses are being given at this point.

How many more entries from the Playbook are going to come out and be attempted?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Solar Legion said:

Next step in the Playbook: "I'm gonna report you and you and you over there! Phear meh for I wish to stifle responses!"

Yeah, most people get a little pissy when someone calls them a misogynist, puts words in their mouths they never said, and imagine circumstances that never happened. Imagine that, huh? It doesn't take much to admit "that was wrong, and I apologize" so they deserve being reported if they are gonna stand by what they did. I don't delete or heavily edit ANY of my posts, I only correct punctuation, or small errors in spelling and typos, so no need to document by fear of being called out on your bullcrap and slanderous statements.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Your feelings where objective matters are concerned is not as relevant as you might like to believe. They in fact stopped being relevant the moment you tried to claim that your experience was the norm which you very much did with your phrasing.

It looks like they are going to skip the army of Alt accounts posting support. Possibly they are getting close to posting "Linden Labs [sic] please close this thread", instead of using the "report feature". It's not too late for the "free thinkers" to come play for awhile. Nobody has jinxed it with an IBTL yet. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Maybe you need to actually read what I posted. If I have many alts, some with friends lists in the 100's, and 50-80% of people I KNOW IN SL are experiencing the same issues, and LL themselves repeatedly admit it IS an issue, and they "Are Working on it" then that is a WIDESPREAD and serious issue, because I'm sure that for every 3 people AWARE this issue exists, there are 3 others than are NOT aware. I'm not stating actual statistics here, that's impossible. For you to claim you know better, is also impossible, and also probably incorrect, since I have a pretty extensive pool of people I've discussed this with before even posting anything here. But again, my feelings ARE relevant to me, and SL is important enough to me, that I choose to come on here and make my feelings and opinions known, you may not like that, but like I've repeatedly stated, I don't expect people to just agree with me, those with actual insight, thoughts, and comments on the topic that add something are quite welcome, other posts like yours, that literally add NOTHING, really don't matter to me, especially since most of the people I've directly called out in here, I've had unpleasant dealings, and similar behavior, in the past and seem to defend SL and LL no matter the issue or topic, or valid concern or gripe about the service. So my experiences ARE the norm if 50-80% of people I know consistently suffer with this issue, and have caused people to lose friends or contacts over. Still not sure what your actual point is here, or your goal, but since you seem to argue with someone who says the sky is blue just for the sake of hearing yourself chatter away, I'm not really sure YOU know what you're point is either, other to invalidate my opinions and experiences and knowledge of like you did in previous interactions.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It looks like they are going to skip the army of Alt accounts posting support. Possibly they are getting close to posting "Linden Labs [sic] please close this thread", instead of using the "report feature". It's not too late for the "free thinkers" to come play for awhile. Nobody has jinxed it with an IBTL yet. 

The shill army is just fired up tonight, huh? Weren't you leaving like 2 hours ago, Love? I don't have to resort to shady tactics like the shill squad does, I'm genuine, and hopefully my logic and points I'm making touch a few people who actually ARE free thinkers, and not trying to shut any decenting opinion down they don't like, but keep hitting those fun buttons from the other shill squad members no matter how absurd or out of line or trying to drowned me out and invalidate my opinion. LIKE LIKE FUNNY! CLAP CLAP MONKEY GO CLAP! SHILL SQUAD GO! There is power in our post counts, even IF we have nothing to actually say, just keep throwing baseless accusations needing alt armies to back up my concerns, and prove my points and opinions on you guys over and over.

Edited by Mariusz Ivanovic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Your personal pool of friends/acquaintances is not "the norm".

Acknowledging that there is a higher percentage of users seeing this issue is not a statement that it is widespread.

No user here has to entertain you or give you a single iota of 'debate' or 'discussion' on this or any other matter, especially when  all that is being presented is - to them - just another flavor of the exact same 'arguments' that have been bandied about and tackled prior.

As far as previous encounters go - as was stated already, the reality was explained to you repeatedly, by more than just myself. Other users who have watched and used the very systems you tried to claim you were an expert on (or had expertise which somehow made your opinion have more weight where it quite frankly and clearly did not).

Done trying to rewrite things yet? No? Doesn't matter.

If you want to rant, rant. If you want to discuss things, discuss them. Do not attempt to do both at the same time.

Oh yes and you might want to cease the juvenile "shill" BS when someone doesn't agree with you.

Edited by Solar Legion
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.