How can I send a notecard to merchand about itens not delivered?

Tryska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

In your inventory select new notecard and write your message.

Find the merchant in search/people tab and open their profile

Drag the notecard you wrote into their profile and it will be sent to them.  I usually send a im along with the notecard sayng what I am sending, why and what I named the note.

If you are writing about a transaction make sure to include your name, description of the problem and paste a copy of the transaction from your account history onto the notecard

Hello Tryska. Normally you must to wait 24 hours. If this time expires and you are sure that you didn't get your purchases and you haven't them in your inventory, If you purchased your  items at Marketplace you can find the name of the merchant opening your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History. Get a copy of your last purchases, Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant(s) describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery.

Alternatively and  especially if you don't get a reply by the merchant you can submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/  --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened and wait for  a reply.

If you purchased your items by a store in world you follow the same process with the notecard with the only difference that you copy your last transactions by your transaction history in your dashboard.

Srs,

i made a purchase on 07/10/2011 and has not yet received. I have sent requests for delivery to the seller and still no answer.

Please deliver my order or return my money.

Thank you,

Prezado(a) jolieju,

Agradecemos a sua compra recente. Veja os dados da transação abaixo:

Número do pedido: 15699981
Comprado com: L$
Item: Stars Skin Collection - Meggan PACK (by Unique Megastore) (12 Makeup's + Shape + Eyes)
Quantidade: 1
Preço: L$3.499

Item: TRUTH Cindy - DEMO
Quantidade: 1
Preço: L$0

Total do pedido: L$3.499

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.