failing Relevance Sort

Namuri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello Staff,

For some months I've been observing that new products on MP, no matter how often they are sold, are stuck in the relevance sorting. I also put a "test" product to test and often had it bought. But it looks like products, no matter how often they are bought, are not ranked first in the listing. As long as this problem has not been resolved, I don't put new products on MP, because my customers can hardly find them anymore.

Also, I wonder if it still makes sense to advertise three of my houses in MP, it's almost 3000L$ at months...

On 5/25/2023 at 10:20 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

My guess is, the announced downtime is either for a new database, and/or a complete reindex.

and my guess is, obsolete items can work much better than newer ones... 😥

@Namuri

You seem to be operating under a couple of misapprehensions here.

1. This is the Answers forum. It is not the Complaints forum. People come here to ask questions and get answers for their problems. For general bit*hing, see the People \ General Discussion forum.

2. The first line of your opening post, "Hello Staff," indicates you think you are talking to LL staff here. You are not. Lindens don't come here except to do occasional moderation. This is a resident to resident forum. We provide information and advice, but cannot fix underlying problems for you. The proper way to bring such issues to the attention of the Lab is to file a JIRA case.

16 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

@Namuri

You seem to be operating under a couple of misapprehensions here.

1. This is the Answers forum. It is not the Complaints forum. People come here to ask questions and get answers for their problems. For general bit*hing, see the People \ General Discussion forum.

2. The first line of your opening post, "Hello Staff," indicates you think you are talking to LL staff here. You are not. Lindens don't come here except to do occasional moderation. This is a resident to resident forum. We provide information and advice, but cannot fix underlying problems for you. The proper way to bring such issues to the attention of the Lab is to file a JIRA case.

omg, for me you could have already closed the thread when Linden Support answered me. What complains are you talking about, I was just expressing my disagreement with this change to MP, "For general bit*hing" I will consult Linden Support, don't get angry.

Greetings

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.