sale limit on lindex

andersonvasconcellos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I noticed a difference in the balance limit for selling on lindex, formerly the accounts had a 999 limit for selling within 30 days, I noticed that now the limit is 0 and it only comes with a limit of 100 for buying lindens, I have all the data registered in the lime tree that I made in the last month, but I only noticed now that my sales limit is 0,
Does anyone else have this limit, or can you tell why the 999 limit no longer appears, or if there is currently any change in these values?

346109270_6300707166654313_2803851462400

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, andersonvasconcellos said:

I noticed a difference in the balance limit for selling on lindex, formerly the accounts had a 999 limit for selling within 30 days, I noticed that now the limit is 0 and it only comes with a limit of 100 for buying lindens, I have all the data registered in the lime tree that I made in the last month, but I only noticed now that my sales limit is 0,
Does anyone else have this limit, or can you tell why the 999 limit no longer appears, or if there is currently any change in these values?

346109270_6300707166654313_2803851462400

The above picture is what all new accounts gets when they first start doing L$ transactions.  

Are you sure the other limits that you previously saw were not on an older account?

3 minutes ago, andersonvasconcellos said:

yes they were on old accounts, but now on new accounts how is the procedure to have a vanda limit?

When you buy L$ for the first time, your limits will slowly increase over a 30 day period (starting on the day you buy L$, not the day you created your account).  At the end of the 30 days, that account will have full limits.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

so would i have to make a purchase of just any amount, or do i have to buy the total purchase limit which is 100 to get the boost? this increase I am referring to would not be for buying L$ but for selling, that is, I will have a sales limit if I buy the 100 US$ in the account would that be it?

Edited by andersonvasconcellos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.