difficult on purcashing using paypal

MicaValentine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i created my account with paypal as payment method,and then choosedthe annual premium membership plan,then my bank noticed me my card hasbeen charged for 70.05 USD even it should be 72 USD. after a shortwhile i received an other notice said my payment wascancelled.purcashing faild.then i think maybe i should login first to accept the eula ofsecondlife before my purcashing,so i did it and then try again to buy2000 L$ for USD 8.30,but this time paypal charged me 6.32 USD andpayment failed,these 6.32 USD was also returned to me soon.
please help me to slove this problem.i`m living China and my paypalaccount was verified.

1 answer to this question

Paypal is not an accepted payment method if you are outside of the US, which is probably why it is asking for CC info. I am not sure what is going on with the strange amounts unless it is something to do with fluctuating exchange rates.

If your Premium membership has actually been activated, have a word with Live Chat on https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/ if not I would suggest you send an email to :  support@payments.secondlife.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.