Hippiestock II

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katt, my post had most to do with suggesting that an event like Hippie's could, should, and in my opinion did, transcend our personal problems with other people.

I have since had time to talk inworld with the friend to whose (whom's? I'm busy right now; someone look it up and tell me later) post I was responding. Having done so I can't say I'd have felt any differently than she did. She has her feelings and it's not my place to try to change them. She has a right to make her own decisions, as do we all. I will probably still try to drag her to Hippie's party and since it's not even August (in my time zone) I have time.

I am glad you were able to let your issues go. Or should I say let them be? I think maybe Charolotte needs to get back here with another Beatle vid.:smileyhappy:

Well whoot my avatar and coddle my eggs! I've been "on the road" in RL for a few weeks and the official "Hippiestock II" invite goes out! Seeing as I missed the first I'm going to do what I can to make this one ;) Thanks for the heads up for "January" because I am already scheduling that far ahead. Still, if I can make it just for an hour... :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Dear Mr. Bowman,

I saw on my wall that you may have alluded to the fact of wanting
 Come Together
 as the theme for this next festival of yours. Unfortunately, I could not locate the muppets performance of their Ed Sullivan classic, but I found the Beatles instead. Hope you enjoy, and peace out.
:P

Thank you Charolotte.  I enjoyed the video!  Far out!

Peace!

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Charo, it's too bad you couldn't find the Muppets and had to settle for those English guys. I love that Paul is barefoot! Maybe a whole new round of blather can start. How do you play a youtube vid backwards?

LOL Dillon!  Number nine,  Number nine!

Peace!

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Katt, my post had most to do with suggesting that an event like Hippie's could, should, and in my opinion did, transcend our personal problems with other people.

I have since had time to talk inworld with the friend to whose (whom's? I'm busy right now; someone look it up and tell me later) post I was responding. Having done so I can't say I'd have felt any differently than she did. She has her feelings and it's not my place to try to change them. She has a right to make her own decisions, as do we all. I will probably still try to drag her to Hippie's party and since it's not even August (in my time zone) I have time.

I am glad you were able to let your issues go. Or should I say let them be? I
think maybe Charolotte needs to get back here with another Beatle vid.:smileyhappy:

Will this work?

Peace!

Sigmund Leominster wrote:

Well whoot my avatar and coddle my eggs! I've been "on the road" in RL for a few weeks and the official "Hippiestock II" invite goes out! Seeing as I missed the first I'm going to do what I can to make this one
;)
Thanks for the heads up for "January" because I am already scheduling that far ahead. Still, if I can make it just for an hour... :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

Far out Sigmund!  Looking forward to meeting you!

Peace!

Like Lia, I am going to make you jealous too Dres!  I saw Cat Stevens, in the early 70's, I think 1972, in Tampa Florida, at the Curtis Hixon Hall.  Was so good!  Far out!

Tea For The Tillerman

Bring tea for the Tillerman
Steak for the sun
Wine for the women who made the rain come
Seagulls sing your hearts away
'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play

Oh Lord how they play and play
For that happy day, for that happy day

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

I am glad you were able to let your issues go. Or should I say let them be? I
think maybe Charolotte needs to get back here with another Beatle vid.:smileyhappy:

Will this work?

Peace!

Works like a charm, Hippie. :smileyhappy:

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.