Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic


Heart Brimmer wrote:

Hippie, I had a groovy time at Hippiestock, the music was awesome even though the lag was horrid, but was so worth it to be able to finally see and meet some of the forum dwellers. Thank you so much for doing this for everyone! You ROCK!

Heart


So glad you could make it to the happening!  Far out!

 

Peace!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Hippiestock 2 is in the bag!  Looking forward to Hippiestock 3!  Keli and I cleaned up this morning!  Wow!  Hippies can me messy!  HEHE!  Here are some pictures of the aftermath!

H2 1_001.png

H2 1_002.png

H2 2_001.png

H2 4_001.png

H2 5_001.png

H2 6_001.png

H2 7_001.png

Here is some pictures about the Woodstock cleanup back in 1969.

It takes $100,000 and several days to clean up the site. Workers bulldoze tons of trash and debris into a pit and burn it.

Woodstock 1.jpg

woodstock 2.jpg

Woodstock 3.jpg

woodstock 4.jpg

 

I want to thank a few people who helped me!  Keli my right had girl.  Maddy, who motivated me. (She know what I am talking about.  LOL) The performers, Lil, Gypsy, Aster, Bluemonk, Shannon, Venus, and Songbird.  A special mention to Senjetta, who came down sick and could not make it.  Wildcat, for coming up with the H2 logo.  Val, Wildcat, and JOJO for there L  donations. And all of you Hippies.  Without all of you Hippies there would be no Hippiestock.  Dig?  Groovy!  I am so much looking forward to H3, with maybe a mid summers celebration too!  Far out!  Peace and love to all of you!

 

Peace!

Link to post
Share on other sites


Hippie Bowman wrote:

Well Hippiestock 2 is in the bag!  Looking forward to Hippiestock 3!  Keli and I cleaned up this morning!  Wow!  Hippies can me messy!  HEHE!  Here are some pictures of the aftermath!

 

H2 1_002.png

 

 

 

 

H2 7_001.png

 

 

 

 

I want to thank a few people who helped me!  Keli my right had girl.  Maddy, who motivated me. (She know what I am talking about.  LOL) The performers, Lil, Gypsy, Aster, Bluemonk, Shannon, Venus, and Songbird.  A special mention to Senjetta, who came down sick and could not make it.  Wildcat, for coming up with the H2 logo.  Val, Wildcat, and JOJO for there L  donations. And all of you Hippies.  Without all of you Hippies there would be no Hippiestock.  Dig?  Groovy!  I am so much looking forward to H3, with maybe a mid summers celebration too!  Far out!  Peace and love to all of you!

 

Peace!

Hippie, I loved the 'mess' pics. I trimmed them down to my two faves ;-). It was a wonderful party and I wish I could have been there the whole time. You're  a special guy and it was a special day. I'm already looking forward to H3.

And now for a laugh. I never got back to SL after leaving the party last night and I've been running around all day. Just got to my email (about 20 messages from this thread) and found one that is Hippiestock PERFECT! A for real laugh out loud one. Here it is:

"You have received a message from Second Life:

Your object 'aDIVA Couture Field of Dreams Long Flex Skirt (resize)' has been returned to your inventory lost and found folder by Lagrange Space Port from parcel 'HIppiestock' at Lagrange Point 101, 28 due to parcel owner return."

I SWEAR I never took that skirt off! Thank goodness that dress had a pants layer. What was in those brownies, Lil?

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Dillon Levenque wrote:

"You have received a message from Second Life:

Your object 'aDIVA Couture Field of Dreams Long Flex Skirt (resize)' has been returned to your inventory lost and found folder by Lagrange Space Port from parcel 'HIppiestock' at Lagrange Point 101, 28 due to parcel owner return."

I SWEAR I never took that skirt off! Thank goodness that dress had a pants layer. What was in those brownies, Lil?

We found the skirt Dillon.........

Hippiestock II 2012

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dil: I am so glad Tem got pics. That has to be one of the best exits I have seen in 4 years. Most say goodbye and the spot they leave may show a particle or two, but you depart and the skirt stayed behind. Between laughing, lag and pointing with Cinn, I didn't manage to get one. Congrats on the best departure from Hippiestock II that I saw:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dee I sent you an IM a bit ago when I was inworld; I'll share the jist of it: I did in fact log back in today wearing everything but my skirt! That has never happened to me before. I still blame the brownies.

@Tem, thank you for taking pictures; I am for SURE gonna save those :-). That's a strange place you have there, HIppie!

Link to post
Share on other sites


Dillon Levenque wrote:

And now for a laugh. I never got back to SL after leaving the party last night and I've been running around all day. Just got to my email (about 20 messages from this thread) and found one that is Hippiestock PERFECT! A for real laugh out loud one. Here it is:

"You have received a message from Second Life:

Your object 'aDIVA Couture Field of Dreams Long Flex Skirt (resize)' has been returned to your inventory lost and found folder by Lagrange Space Port from parcel 'HIppiestock' at Lagrange Point 101, 28 due to parcel owner return."

I SWEAR I never took that skirt off! Thank goodness that dress had a pants layer. What was in those brownies, Lil?

 

 

 

 

You left your SKIRT?? Oh how I wish I could have been there to see that!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites


Quinn Morani wrote:

There is a Flickr group that was started last year for Hippiestock photos. Quite a few pics from this year's event have already been added there. Check them out and add yours to the permanent record there!


I added some pics to the Flickr Hippiestock album. They aren't organized & aren't necessarily the same ones on my FB page.

Thanks to everyone who has posted pics and thanks again to Hippie Bowman & everyone else who helped organize HS2. It was lottsa fun !!!

Jeanne

Link to post
Share on other sites


JeanneAnne wrote:


Quinn Morani wrote:

There is a Flickr group that was started last year for Hippiestock photos. Quite a few pics from this year's event have already been added there. Check them out and add yours to the permanent record there!


I added some pics to the Flickr Hippiestock album. They aren't organized & aren't necessarily the same ones on my FB page.

Thanks to everyone who has posted pics and thanks again to Hippie Bowman & everyone else who helped organize HS2. It was lottsa fun !!!

Jeanne

Far out Jeanne!  Thank you!

 

Peace!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Hippies here are the videos rough and raw. There are some cute shots in there like the return of all after the sim crash, Hippie in "ruth" form and Ima in a state of rest. The under stage shots and the odd crotch or upskirt were completely out of my control. I am heartbroken that I don't have Songbird and her friends one of the highlights of the event. So if someone does as a video PM me and I will arrange to have it included.

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...