You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

I will definitely be there, hopefully sans the cold this time. I absolutely endorse extending it to six hours... it was so much fun I wanted it to last days... lol. I will certainly donate my time and my questionable talent... although performing live in SL is something I have yet to do, so maybe my other talents would be a better choice. When I figure out what they are I'll let you know... lol.

Can't wait to get groovy once again... Dres *wonders if he should start getting his outfit ready now instead of waiting until the last minute like he did last time*

Far out Dres!  We did have a good time huh?  Yes 6 hours seems a bit more reasonable.  Will give everyone time to visit, in round robin fashion, and takes care of time zones!  Woot!

Peace!

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Round robin my ass... I intend to be there the whole time, though I may not be able to remember the later parts of it... lol.

...Dres

LOL Dres!  Oh yes!  Brain cells will be destroyed!  Woot!

Peace!

/me blushes

Thank you Dresend and Lia!  But I don't think you guys have heard me lately.. hahah It's a bit different.  If you are up late and have the inclination I have a show tonight.  Send me an im inworld if you want to come for a preview hehe

Hugs you both!!!

Ms Lillie may I remind you that your rendition of "Hallelujah" at Hippiestock was fantastic captivating the crowd. You are more comfortable with the whole live stream thing now and it comes out with the music. But I won't forget that song, time or place.

Dres and Lia please come join us some night in world, contrary to what some dried up old fart said elsewhere, we have a ton of fun when Lillie sings.

It's about friends please join us if so incline:)

15_9_32[1].gif

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Hippie, I would be honored to perform again.  Perhaps sounding a bit better this time.  Sign me up.

/me smiles

You got it Lillie!  And I would be honored to have you sing again!  Far out!

Peace!

Wow, what a good promotional video Wildcat!!  You are on the list too Wild.  Let me know if anyone you know, or you, can perform, or DJ.  Meow!  BTW I think one of lady's meeroos, is in a family way!  Weeeeeeee!

Peace!

Wildcat Furse wrote:

glad you like it Hippie :smileyhappy: ....maybe I stream for one hour ..... /me wonders if HIPPIESTOCK II can handle the sound of IBIZA night life :matte-motes-evil-invert: *meows*

Been there, done that.  The next evening I was cocktailing in Alicante, and waking up in Barcelona three days later was quite the experience.     

Wildcat Furse wrote:

glad you like it Hippie :smileyhappy: ....maybe I stream for one hour ..... /me wonders if HIPPIESTOCK II can handle the sound of IBIZA night life :matte-motes-evil-invert: *meows*

WILDCATMUSIC.jpg

Would you!  Thats great!  Far out!  Oh yes we can handle it for sure!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.