Hippiestock II

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quinn Morani wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Far out!  Post you new threads here as you get them! Dig?

Curses on you all for luring me out of forum retirement by suddenly flooding my inbox with email notifications of new messages in this thread! I bought a new outfit for Hippiestock a while ago when I was shopping for something else and stumbled across something I liked. Tonight I'll get a pic of it so I can post it here. I can't wait for Hippiestock!

So good Quinn!  Can't wait for the pics!  Far out!

Hippiestock 2.png

Peace!

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

:smileysurprised:

Now Hippie, you ought to know that girls are funny about that sort of thing...gotta make the grand entrance on the given day  :smileytongue:

Oh yes! I forgot about that!  Okay.  Don't post the picture girls, just let us know you have shopped!  Dig?

Peace!

Sy Beck wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

Now Hippie, you ought to know that girls are funny about that sort of thing...gotta make the grand entrance on the given day  :smileytongue:

I look forward to seeing you all turn up on the day in the same outfit and glaring at each other.  :smileyvery-happy:

LOL Sy!  Would that not be a riot?  /me faints!

Peace!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Sy Beck wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

I look forward to seeing you all turn up on the day in the same outfit and glaring at each other.  :smileyvery-happy:

I might just turn up in the outfit we all have in common.

;-)

Oh yes Maddy!  Same outfit, but different accessories, if you Dig what I mean!  /me faints again!

Peace!

A while back in this thread, there was a suggestion about a place to get flowers for your hair. At the time I was distracted by other things but I remembered that something was posted. With Hippie's recent suggestion we all show off our H2 outfits now (as if) I was reminded of that post and took a look tonight. In fact I did find some flowers for my hair I liked and saw a lot of others.

I for sure will not be wearing the same clothes and probably not the same hair, but I do plan to wear the flowers:

Flowers In Hair.png

She does have a nice selection. The fella that posted about the place was careful not to advertise, so I will follow his lead. Anyone interested send me an IM inworld; for a wonder I remembered to save a landmark.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

A while back in this thread, there was a suggestion about a place to get flowers for your hair. At the time I was distracted by other things but I remembered that something was posted. With Hippie's recent suggestion we all show off our H2 outfits now (as if) I was reminded of that post and took a look tonight. In fact I did find some flowers for my hair I liked and saw a lot of others.

I for sure will not be wearing the same clothes and probably not the same hair, but I do plan to wear the flowers:

Flowers In Hair.png

She does have a nice selection. The fella that posted about the place was careful not to advertise, so I will follow his lead. Anyone interested send me an IM inworld; for a wonder I remembered to save a landmark.

So nice and far out Dillon!  "If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair"!  Groovy!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Summertime will be a love-in there Hippie.

Darn! It's autumn!

Lia, it's Second Life: we can have it be any season we want! That's why my daffodils are blooming in October, and will be going strong when H2 finally gets here in January.

ps: the genus is Narcissus, making them a very suitable flower for SL.:smileywink:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Lia Abbot wrote:

Summertime will be a love-in there Hippie.

Darn! It's autumn!

Lia, it's Second Life: we can have it be any season we want! That's why my daffo
dils
are blooming in October, and will be going strong when H2 finally gets here in January.

ps: the genus is Narcissus, making them a very suitable flower for SL.:smileywink:

Woohoo!

/me puts on my bikini.

I LOVED the Narcissus comment :>)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.