Hippiestock II

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Venus Petrov wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Ok All you Hippies! 
I have set a date.

Mark it on your calendar. 
January the 21st
for Hippiestock II!  I have not decided on a time to start and end, but the celebration will last 6 hours this time!  Dig?  Far out and Groovy!

Peace!

Great poster, Keli....2012??

FIFY

Hippiestock2012.png

DQ Darwin wrote:

Cool L(ia and D)ee top billing is yours. The veggies yyes thats ours. We need Hippies approval, but we can catch him at the campfire. If need be we can get Ladysue she might be on our side, girl power.
:)

LOL Dee!  Would not miss that act for the world! 

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hey Lia we got a gig . LMAO

Dee, I am very pleased that my negotiations with Hippie worked out. I know he'll be very happy with the D'lee? L'Dee?, L'ee? whatever show, just as I know that I'll be happy with the 58% of your gross that we agreed would be my cut. Congratulations and welcome to the big time and say Hi to Lia for me..

Reads post from Dillon, looks for falling rocks. Comes back reads post from Dillon, looks for falling rocks. Comes back reads post from Dillon, looks for falling rocks.

Hey wait a minute, that paper I signed said "Poll Against Trolls", it was a petition. Looks at offered signed contract this signature is like a carbon copy.

MADDY, oh Maddy, this won't stick just wait till the next meeting at of the coven, eeer group. Where is Lia, oh Lia!

/Dee points out the ambulance to Dillon as it rolls by, oops to late she is already chasing it.

DQ Darwin wrote:

Reads post from Dillon, looks for falling rocks. Comes back reads post from Dillon, looks for falling rocks. Comes back reads post from Dillon, looks for falling rocks.

Hehehe, do you know that is nearly exactly what I think whenever Dillon posts in a thread I'm following by email? The email notification shows the poster's signature, but doesn't differentiate it in any way from the body of the post. Makes it much harder to skim over the signatures in email. Fortunately, despite Dillon's frequent warnings to be aware, I've not yet been hit with any falling rock. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all you groovy Hippies!  I know Hippiestock II is a bit far off.  I have set the date!  January the 21st.  Starts a 9AM SLT and ends 3PM SLT or whenever.  I would like to make some changes, for Hippiestock II.  I would like the celebration to last 6 hours.  This way we can cover more time zones, and we can add some additional performers.  Would love to have Lillie and Gypsy out again if they would, but would also like to have some more performers.  Like the Woodstock, there where lots of performers, and the celebration went on for some time.  So....  If interested in donating your time and talent to the next Hippiestock, post here to be considered.  This could be either live performers, or DJ's.  I will also send out a notice to the Hippiestock group! Also, post here if you plan to attend Hippiestock II.  That way I will have a list of all you groovy hippies, that plan to attend! Groovy and far out!  Also I have begun to build the site ( I know way early, but that is how I operate!)  If any one would like to contribute, come out to lagrange point, and go to the south side.  That is where it is!  Groovy!  Autoreturn is off, so if you have anything you would like to share with the event, and it is in hippie style, please do so!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.