You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A few things... I have a Legacy body (Perky) and LeLutka head, Should be up to date cause i just got them. The neck line doesn't match so i need advice, Head is BOM but body isnt because i don't have a skin with it so i'd like help with that too. And also where there's good body freckles to match the face (Small freckles, The ones i got on SLM were much bigger, like moles)

Tempo.png

• Like 1

You need either a body and head skin in the same tone, or a neck blender. If you like the skin that's currently on your body, the tones aren't that far off so you shouldn't have any trouble fixing it with a neck blender. 

Look up Izzie's and Tville. Izzie's sells an EvoX neck blender (also a non-EvoX one if you're using the regular Evo setting), and Tville is where I got my body freckles.

• Like 1

Legacy should have a BOM option in its HUD. Take a look at 7 Deadly Skins to see if the group is still free to join. They are one of the few skin stores that still have skins with the head and body all together, so for most of them you wouldn't have a neck seam. Nuve also has nice skins, great group gifts that include all their basic body skins, and their head skins blend into body skins without a seam.

* Note the skins at 7 Deadly Skins are made for Maitreya bodies, though they have tattoo fixes for other bodies.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.