30k GF region for sale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Buyer pays transfer fees on top of agreed upon price and must file a ticket with agreed price. Send me best offer.

+ Transfer fee paid to Linden Lab is $300USD or L$78,000

Grandfather pricing on 30k is 209.00 - You can pay LL fee and drop it down to 20 and pay 179.00 USD.

The opportunity for you to make money on this grandfathered lowered monthly fee region is why the cost is higher than the actual price of LL charging you.

The full price LL is 209 for 20k prims,   Here is where it pays off, you get 10k more prims for the same price. Or, you can lower your total cost of monthly payments to 179 for what LL is now charging for 20k prims.

Barefoot servants, the land is cleared now.

Tier is paid until 5/28

Not sure if you have to move the region, but renaming is expected.

first offer from a land Barron of 300USD was denied and frankly laughed at...please do not insult me like this.

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Vixen McGregor said:

that's nice..you block someone instead of negotiating.  I would have re-imbursed you for tier already paid, had you shared that information.  Good luck finding a buyer.

the information is there in this post. You wanted to pay me no more than 200 for the region. your words. LESS than tier and WAY less than any other offer I have yet to receive. My advice to you is buy your region from the Lab you will pay far more than you offered me. 349+209USD and use those 20k prims for your purpose. You offered me 100USD for my 209 30k region. I have no time to negotiate such a low ball figure.  You were blocked because you insult me with your offer.

Have a nice day.

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.