You listed my account as a scripted agent AGAIN . Whats a matter with you people do you hate me.

Game11e

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wasted to much time with who ever you are ,I wish I had enough brains  to make bots and puter stuff Hell i cant fix a sewing machine All I can think is one of you got a case of the stink ass and dont like me for god only knows way. Every time Ive tried to play this I get scriped agent after spending much time to prove other wise . I wont waste my time or measly few dollars  where Im not wanted. If I sound P1ssed you got that part  right. Ill use those dollars for beer instead you people.

If you are having a problem with the designation of your account I suggest talking with Support.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

There have been some changes with regards to rules for Scripted Agents, perhaps something has gone awry.

When making the report try to phrase the report more factually... like I have recently joined SL and still finding my way, but I am encountering this problem which returns this message when I try and do this.. etc

They need more specifics to identify what the problem is and asking in a way like that gives them more information to help you with. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Game11e said:

I wasted to much time with who ever you are ,I wish I had enough brains  to make bots and puter stuff Hell i cant fix a sewing machine All I can think is one of you got a case of the stink ass and dont like me for god only knows way. Every time Ive tried to play this I get scriped agent after spending much time to prove other wise . I wont waste my time or measly few dollars  where Im not wanted. If I sound P1ssed you got that part  right. Ill use those dollars for beer instead you people.

if you are a scripted agent, have a loot at your accountpage first to see if you didn't put yourself in that group.
Denail of access can have several other reasons. You'r only 6 days old and can be denied access for that alone already till 30 or more days.

You are new. So we understand you don't know much about SL. To explain a few things...

The forum is mostly a user-to-user exchange. Moderators are like local police. They mostly are only around when called. From what I know from talking with the governance team they stay plenty busy working that way. The engineers, operating team, and accounting/office types have actual work to do and seldom spend time reading the forum. They too usually only show up here when called or have a reason to participate e.g., an engineer is looking for feedback on a new feature or recent change.

At any given time there are 30,000 to 55,000 users logged in. The average time in-world for most users is from a couple of hours to several.  That puts several hundred thousand different people in SL every 24-hour day. Some of us have been harassing the Lindens for over a decade and the Lindens know us by name. Unless you have been a royal pain in the posterior, no one on staff has likely even noticed you, yet.

SL systems seldom glitch in the way you suggest has happened to you. It is reasonable for you to assume someone did something. Assuming it was a Linden is NOT reasonable and certainly not for the reasons you suggest. Most likely the problem is with you. This means with some help you can fix it. I suggest you talk to a counselor about your paranoid reaction and how to approach people you need to help you.

If you want technical help asking here gets you user-to-user help. When you ask here you need to provide information about your computer, viewer, and the specifics of the problem, Like the actual error message. Use the viewer's HELP->About... to get the tech info on your computer, viewer, and its setup. Include all that with your request for help.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 1

After reading these post about scripted agent...This song popped into my mind.. I changed one word... ♪♫ "Scripted agent man, Scripted agent man, they"ve given you a number and have taken away your name" ♫♪ ... I know my train of babble has nothing to do with the topic but... it is Friday .. ☺️🍺🥳

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

After reading these post about scripted agent...This song popped into my mind.. I changed one word... ♪♫ "Scripted agent man, Scripted agent man, they"ve given you a number and have taken away your name" ♫♪ ... I know my train of babble has nothing to do with the topic but... it is Friday .. ☺️🍺🥳

I prefer the Devo version!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.