Blake Sea sims - can I put mine there?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I've always loved the Blake Sea area of SL, and recently I've had my sim come available again from being previously occupied, and was considering moving it to join on the Blake Sea.  Firstly, is this possible, and if so, what do I have to do to accomplish this?  I understand that the Blake Sea area is covered under a Community Code of Conduct.

Thanks!

Welcome to Second Life Forums, Valen. This seems to be quite a unique question, although when I was at a User Group session last year, the matter of land adjoining the Blake Seas came up.  I take it your sim is very close to the Blake Seas?  I would suggest you submit a support ticket, ask if your wishes could be considered, and ask if they will liaise with Michael Linden to see if it is possible. The Blake Seas are arranged, of course, in a particular way, but if the addition of your sim could improve the area generally, open out the waterway some more, or provide an interest stop-off point, it would seem to be a good idea to approach LL directly. 

If you don't ask, you don't get.

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.