Where can I find my RL legal name in my account info?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I registered my SL account almost three years ago, and at the time was going through a divorce.

I'm embarassed to say I can't remember if I registered with my maiden name (which I went back to) or my married name.

So I'm not even sure if it's important to know this info, as I just have a basic account, but I can't seem to find anywhere in my account information where my real life name is!

I'm considering starting an SL business, so I expect for tax purposes etc. that I'd want my correct legal name to be on the account.

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

In my experiance in the past there is no actual way on the website to look up what name you used to sign up with. I had an issue simular and ended up having to call them but with the changes over the last year I am not sure if they will entertain this type of query over the phone to a basic account holder anymore. 

I would suggest a support ticket.. Not sure how far you will get though. 

you can go here

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

then open a case under account issues.

if you are wanting to change it to new information then just choose option from the second drop down "Change Account details "

they should help you now..

My fiance as brilliant as he is must have chosen the wrong birthdate when changing to premium..because his problem he has is that it shows him as 17 years old LOL

LL said it was because of the date of birth given..

i am razzing him sooo much for that now..he is just hating me to death LOL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.