Looking for a place to rez a boat

Caeruleiae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know where to put this question-so this forum works I guess. 

I'm looking for a place to rez boats that I can just go to-rez my boat and sail off into the sea. I don't need a place to rent as I'm not keeping it there-just setting off. Preferably somewhere that puts me near an area where I can safely learn how to drive my boats without putting holes into people's houses. I'm very bad at controlling vehicles-I will likely be way worse with boats. I have some free ones I got and want to try.  I did search for boat rezzing places but I have now teleported into four different houses and I'm pretty sure that last couple now understands why keeping voice in local and not turning your security on is a really bad idea. Also-I really hope they both get a lot better at that-and I need ear wash. 

Please and thank you. 

• Like 2

If you look at the World Map, then look for the northern tip of Bellisseria (the Linden Homes regions), you'll see a < shaped island. This is a rez area for airplanes and boats. Throughout Bellisseria there are rez zones, but this one is the easiest to find on the World Map and it's in an area where there are currently no inhabited houses.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.