Kalhene Erika 'Pe***** Seins' Clothing

worldofmyown

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Did you already unpack the wardrobe and get the ones in there? I'm only asking because they don't put that in the folder anymore and moved it to the hud.. It gets missed a lot..Myself I haven't really shopped too much for  the Erika body lately..

They have a hud in the store that has a lot of the stores links in it, that make things for Erika.. You could try those.. There are other stores out there as well, but the ones in the hud is a good place to start to look if you haven't already tried those.:)

Hi Ceka, Thank you yes i have done those the supplied wardrobe and one of the gifts that were available when I bought the body had 'pe***** seins' fits but everything I have found through the marketplace seems to only be for the std Erika body, which was why I wondered if anyone new of a vendor that did do them

I would definitely try the in world group and see if you get any bites from there.. There is a lot of people that will know where things are in there for sure..

Also maybe see if they have a discord that people are hanging in as well.. The more channels the better..

Oh and you can try their Flickr catalog as well..

This one is their Blogger Flickr - https://www.flickr.com/groups/14732071@N21/pool/

This one is their Designers & Creators Catalog - https://www.flickr.com/groups/14800916@N23/pool/

I hope these help :)

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 7:24 AM, worldofmyown said:

Hi Ceka, Thank you yes i have done those the supplied wardrobe and one of the gifts that were available when I bought the body had 'pe***** seins' fits but everything I have found through the marketplace seems to only be for the std Erika body, which was why I wondered if anyone new of a vendor that did do them

As far as I know, no-one is making anything for that chest size except what's in the Kalhene wardrobe pack. Even Artis Fashion hasn't picked it up and they do dozens of different fits.

Wait, is LL blocking the word Petite? What in the unholy sweat of Cthulhus' butt crack is going on here??!!?! 

A quick, probably borked, marketplace search did pop quite a few results.. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=Erika+Petite&search[sort]=relevance_desc

On 3/9/2023 at 12:27 AM, worldofmyown said:

pe***** seins' small chest

On 3/14/2023 at 5:36 PM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Wait, is LL blocking the word Petite? What in the unholy sweat of Cthulhus' butt crack is going on here??!!?! 

LL censor bot does not understand French.  The blocked word is Petite with an s at the end instead of e.  And we all know how evil the word t*ts is, cover your eyes children. 

The same phrase in French also refers to some XX rated videos among children.  But they didn't block seins, for chest/breast, but the size of them.  Stupid bot.  Let's see if they censor this website for truffles:   https://www.divinedelights.com/gift/category/pe*****_fours/

Yep those petite truffles are profanely good.  Are their any children in the world who have not heard of the shorter word for breasts?

Edited by Jaylinbridges

On 3/15/2023 at 12:36 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

A quick, probably borked, marketplace search did pop quite a few results.. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=Erika+Petite&search[sort]=relevance_desc

Hi Drake, thank you for that, but your right its borked because its just picking up Maitreya Petite size not the ERIKA version of the chest fit, its a shame, I wish I had bought the old Kalhene body now so I could just wear the Maitreya Petite clothing instead, but sadly that body is no longer available

On 3/23/2023 at 4:53 AM, worldofmyown said:

Hi Drake, thank you for that, but your right its borked because its just picking up Maitreya Petite size not the ERIKA version of the chest fit, its a shame, I wish I had bought the old Kalhene body now so I could just wear the Maitreya Petite clothing instead, but sadly that body is no longer available

I have the Analexa body.. Honestly, the Maitreya clothes don't really fit well on Analexa.. You won't get any clipping or anything like that, but the reason for that is, Maitreya clothes float on that body pretty bad.. you' get some things that might fit in some places.. But for the most part it's pretty noticeable, especially the moment you wear shorts or skirts..

Some of my tops, from the front, you can see the inside of the mesh that is supposed to be hugging the back, but since it doesn't you can see right through the backside..

Between that body and Maitreya, you would just be better off getting a Maitreya and save on the frustration of seeing something you want and it not fit so well..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ceka, sorry to here that, one of my friends has the Analexa one and had the anya one before that and she loves it and has a large wardrobe of Maitreya petite clithing and looks great in it, I think it depends where you get them from maybe, some clothes fit better than others. I think I will end up getting the Maitreya body as it seems like the only option now, I just like the simplicity of the way Kalhene bodies work

• Like 1

12 hours ago, worldofmyown said:

Hi Ceka, sorry to here that, one of my friends has the Analexa one and had the anya one before that and she loves it and has a large wardrobe of Maitreya petite clithing and looks great in it, I think it depends where you get them from maybe, some clothes fit better than others. I think I will end up getting the Maitreya body as it seems like the only option now, I just like the simplicity of the way Kalhene bodies work

Ya, I have the version before they combined the two bodies into one.. I really liked that version as well.. I was upset to see they got rid of the addons and built them in on the version after, because the addons really I thought looked better for the breasts and things.. But really, When Erika came out I pretty much was on that body and just kept the other one updated.. I have all the versions though . hehehe

But ya, I mean if you want most things to fit, not just clothes but everything else.. Maitreya is probably the better way to go for the good fit.. Plus if you ever want to get material shines from places like THIS IS WRONG.. You'll be able to get those..They'll work with the tattoo layers on Maitreya which is nice.. They don't really make things for Kalhene bodies..

That's a big thing for me also is the material layers on the body..I really love the material layers that Kalhene does.. But Maitreya's material layers are  really nice too..

• 3 weeks later...

If you're looking for a cheap body that fits Maitreya Petite clothing, there's Vania from Lucybody, I think it's L$500. The main drawback to this body is very limited functionality, and no nail polish appliers exist for it (even the applier kit in the store to make your own no longer works with it) and third party mesh nails don't fit, so you're stuck with half a dozen default ones on the body hud.  

But it fits Maitreya clothing MUCH better than the Analexa body.

They also have Natasha which is totally flat.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.