City Buildings, modern, clean

artifactsofmars Omegaman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for fully functional city buildings. I would rather not buy skyscrapers. Fully furnished items will be given preference. No grunge buildings. I am beginning preparations for a new internet series called Serenity which will be based on the 15 minute city concept. Needed perms are C/M. Must have modern textures. Nothing over $L1000. Also apartment houses, same information. Contact me in world and drop a link or LM.

That's a good idea.

Try "(epia) - 'Downtown Ohio' Commercial Building Kit" as a starter. It gets you a few rather ordinary but useful commercial buildings, from which you can build up a town. You can change the storefronts and furnishings. Then you can pay more for a few more impressive buildings.

If you want to see modern US urban done well, visit "NTBI". It's 1990s New Jersey, done in fine detail. Not walkable, though; they're very vehicle oriented.

For Japanese urban, visit Mopire.

The name "Serenity", for a series, has kind of been taken.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 11:19 PM, animats said:

That's a good idea.

Try "(epia) - 'Downtown Ohio' Commercial Building Kit" as a starter. It gets you a few rather ordinary but useful commercial buildings, from which you can build up a town. You can change the storefronts and furnishings. Then you can pay more for a few more impressive buildings.

If you want to see modern US urban done well, visit "NTBI". It's 1990s New Jersey, done in fine detail. Not walkable, though; they're very vehicle oriented.

For Japanese urban, visit Mopire.

The name "Serenity", for a series, has kind of been taken.

Thanks for letting me know about the Serenity series. What I am proposing will be fact-based and not related to the series you mentioned, so I don't have to worry about copyright on that. I will take a look at your Ohio suggestion,.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.