MARKETPLACE BROKEN AGAIN

SerArthur56

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now i changed back my product descriptions to the more specific ones. Result: i dissapear from number one result page to the end of the world.

Only one of my items appears on Number one page EVEN IF ITS NOT THE MOST SOLD AND ALSO NOT THE MOST RATED ITEM of my items. Who can understand that?

And in same time the Enhancements result into zero or close to zero click-throuhgs (before march i had thousands?!?!).

Under these circumstances no one can and would ever find my items and i see nothing bad in it when someone names als her items the same, just as the algorythm wants it. I mean what can we do?

Now i have specific product name, but no one will ever see it. While old and totally bad made stuff appears on page one for some reasons.

Thats all insane.

Edited by RoxanaSaphire

Test some yesterday too and change the Title specific and notice the Keywords and all .. nothing changes. Idk what I can do more .. the Lists are crazy mixed and mesh and I can't follow any Idea the Team had. For me its all like it starts in mess, sorry I can not tell good things

Trust me they know what’s going on they can turn it back even with it updated to show views and sales correctly. They really don’t need a roll back to accomplish that  what they are trying to do is show what is currently being viewed first vs what should be showing. I’m sure if you type in your product in search will show everything correctly cause of views and sales. They are just flushing everyone out in the process and not caring and giving people a stupid excuses like we are idiots like well you didn’t name it properly. Or your search terms suck. Like people don’t know if you are saleing a black couch name it black couch. Hopefully they find a fair balance I have a black couch that has been viewed 8000 times and sold 500 times at 900l that is no where near the front. We are all losing a lot of money … I’m happy when I can pay rent now..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Toshi said:

Trust me they know what’s going on they can turn it back even with it updated to show views and sales correctly. They really don’t need a roll back to accomplish that  what they are trying to do is show what is currently being viewed first vs what should be showing. I’m sure if you type in your product in search will show everything correctly cause of views and sales. They are just flushing everyone out in the process and not caring and giving people a stupid excuses like we are idiots like well you didn’t name it properly. Or your search terms suck. Like people don’t know if you are saleing a black couch name it black couch. Hopefully they find a fair balance I have a black couch that has been viewed 8000 times and sold 500 times at 900l that is no where near the front. We are all losing a lot of money … I’m happy when I can pay rent now..

That does not explain why an AD that i BUY does produce zero Impressions and click throughs

• Like 1

I have been seeing zero impressions in the day column since the fix. For a few days the sales went back to normal, though, so I'm now suspecting the Listing Enhancements reports page is broken and does not even reflect reality anymore.

Also, my enhancements were supposed to expire on the 14th, but they are still active as per the 16th. I wouldn't be complaining about that, but I have no clue whether listing enhancements are actually even functional for my products at all at the moment. My sales levels are now such that some ads may or may not work.

I've sumbitted a ticket, and while I monitor the enhancement report over time, I keep discovering new inconsistencies and weird and complicated issues concerning auto-renewing and all. And I keep updating the ticket accordingly, but by doing to it gets more convoluted.

This is Marketplace Listing Enhancement hell and no words yet from LL. Maybe, probably, because their dev are currently in that same hell.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
Surely Elon Musk did not buy SL recently, did he?
  • Like 1

Have we given up?
They don't listen to us. I no longer see messages here complaining and the problem is still there...
I guess this Marketplace issue is a closed case right?
If you have any tips on how to maintain sales, please share. For now I am trying to apply to as many events as possible. The important thing is to have the week full of events.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fergie Finesmith said:

Have we given up?
They don't listen to us. I no longer see messages here complaining and the problem is still there...
I guess this Marketplace issue is a closed case right?
If you have any tips on how to maintain sales, please share. For now I am trying to apply to as many events as possible. The important thing is to have the week full of events.

God I hope this isnt the end. Marketplace sucks now. Worst update in the history of updates nothing is fair anymore. I would give up on it all together if i could and walk away but im invested. You can tell this new update catters to the listings now. Compared to before. Its a cry of help and desperation an update that hardly anyone ever asked for. 

1. How well it sells matters. This looks at the number of sales over a given period of time. (Meaning if you dont have a listing we dont care how many sales it previously had it could have 7000 views and 800 sales we are going to put on page 15)
  1. What features you have matters. Features need to contain the search terms that have been entered into search.  (yea we deff know that now....)
Edited by Happy Toshi
  • Sad 1

Nothing changes, MP sucks - same here. All my Lists are crazy mixed and match and makes no sense. 

We have no support, no help and no news and realy bad transparency - they let us over weeks alone and what the Team sends in the last Blog  is for me nothing more as blablabla .. I have no trust in this Team anylonger. To have a good MP Store needs much work and time and for me is the badest thing that they killed this work and sales with Updates that none realy need. Feels like Elon Musk is sitting there .. 🤔

They had the chance to listen and change it back - but they perefer to sit it out and many of us (not all) pay the bad price

On 4/16/2023 at 10:16 AM, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

I have been seeing zero impressions in the day column since the fix. For a few days the sales went back to normal, though, so I'm now suspecting the Listing Enhancements reports page is broken and does not even reflect reality anymore.

Also, my enhancements were supposed to expire on the 14th, but they are still active as per the 16th. I wouldn't be complaining about that, but I have no clue whether listing enhancements are actually even functional for my products at all at the moment. My sales levels are now such that some ads may or may not work.

I've sumbitted a ticket, and while I monitor the enhancement report over time, I keep discovering new inconsistencies and weird and complicated issues concerning auto-renewing and all. And I keep updating the ticket accordingly, but by doing to it gets more convoluted.

This is Marketplace Listing Enhancement hell and no words yet from LL. Maybe, probably, because their dev are currently in that same hell.

Same here.

Good morning everyone, I've been following you on the forum since maintenance on the marketplace started, I too sent a lot of requests to linden to go back to the way it was before but right now I feel defeated as a trader, I don't sell anything anymore, I feel disappointed she is upset because linden support is doing us great all the time. :( :( 

• Sad 1

Another personal update.

Over the past day and a half, my sales suddenly significantly shot up again and the listing enhancement report does report click-throughs, but not impressions. It's as if the impressions report has been disconnected from the actual ads showing, but the click-though numbers are indicative of the actual ads showing.

This suggests that there's definitely change going on in the MP website code.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Another personal update.

Over the past day and a half, my sales suddenly significantly shot up again and the listing enhancement report does report click-throughs, but not impressions. It's as if the impressions report has been disconnected from the actual ads showing, but the click-though numbers are indicative of the actual ads showing.

This suggests that there's definitely change going on in the MP website code.

Nice store, awesome items!

I don't know how long this has been going on for everyone, but for a few months I've been way below average year over year. It's just finally reached a point where things are way too bad. I've been pretty depressed over it. I have a bunch of new stuff to upload and I'm not even bothering spending the time or upload fees.

30 minutes ago, Flea Yatsenko said:

I don't know how long this has been going on for everyone, but for a few months I've been way below average year over year. It's just finally reached a point where things are way too bad. I've been pretty depressed over it. I have a bunch of new stuff to upload and I'm not even bothering spending the time or upload fees.

Same here .. I watch everyday with hope my Store and all I notice is this mess again and again. Its very frustrated and the most bad thing is they let us alone with all this Mess they did and closed every single Ticket/Jira and we have no support. I miss the old Team and I feel alone. They crash 14 years hard work in my MP Store where I spend so much time with fun - but I have no Fun anymore for new Updates there and stop all. Many have the same Problems and that the Team don't share anything with us anylonger makes me realy hopeless now. And this all why they think the search must run better - If I make mistakes (we are all not machines) I speak with my Groupmembers and fix all soon as I can. And now comes IMs inworld with questions about this crazy Item-listenings and that they only see the news right and why I sell old stuff on Top and all I can say is "MP-Team breaks all and all I can do is nothing, sorry for this mess and please visit then my Shop inworld". Idk what we can do, cause it seems they wount help us anymore .. and Idk why

Edited by Caren Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.