Wednesday Prom Dress

Santanna Surya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Josephine Carissa said:

Hello Santanna,

here is something in a style that may work for you....there was another dress that was in @Salt Peppermint store recently that may be even closer that wasn't on MP.

Second Life Marketplace - S&P Willow - dress - black - Lara + Petite - Legacy + Perky - Reborn

S&P Willow - dress - black - Lara + Petite - Legacy + Perky - Reborn

Thanks, I actually already own this dress, I'll try it out! 

6 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

I didn't find the dress, but I did find a shape, with as close a dress that I've seen yet.  The reason I bought the shape is that it comes with a style card. Crossing fingers it includes where to buy the dress. 400L for a chance at a little info. LOL  

1 hour ago, Santanna Surya said:

I didn't find the dress, but I did find a shape, with as close a dress that I've seen yet.  The reason I bought the shape is that it comes with a style card. Crossing fingers it includes where to buy the dress. 400L for a chance at a little info. LOL  

If it doesn't just send a notecard and IM to the creator of the shape and ask, for 400L they owe you that info! And once you find out, don't forget to tell us here what the dress is and where to get it, we like to know this stuff :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

If it doesn't just send a notecard and IM to the creator of the shape and ask, for 400L they owe you that info! And once you find out, don't forget to tell us here what the dress is and where to get it, we like to know this stuff :)

I will definitely come back with the info, promise! I agree with you. For 400L I should be able to get the info. on the dress, specifically. I have also had great responses from creators who I ask where I can get one of their creations, and it may no longer be available, and then I find the hair I wanted and in every color!  I also just because I love a creators work, let them know in a short message.  I'm not looking for anything, but I believe that creators should get a compliment when they are exceptional artists.  I love sharing what I can with people, including the often asked..."where did you get that outfit?"  I have that HUD, to check out where others get their 'everything'. But, I enjoy helping, and also giving a LM when I can. I would have never made it in SL in my first few weeks, without nice people offering to help me. Pay it back, that's a good policy imo.   Oh yeah, then I need to find that hair too! LOL 

collage.jpeg

Edited by Santanna Surya
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Santanna Surya said:

I will definitely come back with the info, promise! I agree with you. For 400L I should be able to get the info. on the dress, specifically. I have also had great responses from creators who I ask where I can get one of their creations, and it may no longer be available, and then I find the hair I wanted and in every color!  I also just because I love a creators work, let them know in a short message.  I'm not looking for anything, but I believe that creators should get a compliment when they are exceptional artists.  I love sharing what I can with people, including the often asked..."where did you get that outfit?"  I have that HUD, to check out where others get their 'everything'. But, I enjoy helping, and also giving a LM when I can. I would have never made it in SL in my first few weeks, without nice people offering to help me. Pay it back, that's a good policy imo.   Oh yeah, then I need to find that hair too! LOL 

collage.jpeg

Is this the dress, from Violent Seduction?

Regicide @ The Fifty

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.