Events Calendar will not let me post

Maia Humphreys

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm trying to post a trivia game to the events calender.  I posted it once under Nightlife/Entertainment and it went through fine.  Tried to post it again under Games/Contests and it wouldn't allow it, saying it was a duplicate event.  No, it's just a second category for the same event, but I figured I'd deal with that later, so I deleted the Nightlife/Entertainment listing.  It's gone from the in-world search.  Tried to re-post it to Games/Contests, but it still won't allow it because it's a duplicate event.  The first lockout is ridiculous, the second one is outrageous!  Any ideas?  Luckily I'm being an early bird and the event isn't until Wednesday the 22nd, but I need to get it posted.

Update:  I received the following answer:  <Just trying changing a minor detail in the name or text so that its not exactly the same.>

I had already tried that, based on an answer to someone else's question.  It didn't work.  I really need to be able to post it to both categories, but for now I'll be satisfied to get it posted to Games/Contests.  What's wrong with the events posting system that is causing this, and can someone fix it please?

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.