I can't find a no copy item in my inventory. I have tried manually clearing cache, no luck.

Kirakah Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I lost a few items when moving land, they are no copy and the creator will not replace them.  I have cleared cache VIA the menu on my viewer as well as manually.  Where or how can I file a ticket?

It is not bunched as a linked object in my inventory, I have searched.  I also picked up items one by one.  Still missing these few items.

2 answers to this question

Check your Lost & Found folder.  In particular, look for coalesced objects.  They'll have an icon next to them that looks like a little stack of boxes. A coalesced object is a collection of unlinked objects that were all picked up at the same time, given the name of the last object to be included in the pickup operation.  You'll have to go to a place where you can rez objects. Open your editor (CTRL + 3) first, and then rez the object.  It's best if you can rez it on a sky platform instead of on the ground, so that some parts of the coalesced object don't rez underground or inside another object.  So long as your editor is open, you can move the whole thing around.  Once you close the editor, you'll have to handle the parts separately.

• Like 1

The inventory has filters to narrow the search for objects that might have ended up in the wrong folder. See the gear at the bottom of the inventory then choose "show filters". Try various names that might have been used for the object in the inventory search window this might also find it.

You may need to buy that item again.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.