Looking for modern home with a rooftop patio

Ginger Cloud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love my place but the wood and glass design doesn't leave much room for hanging artwork, and I just want to change things up. My main criteria is a rooftop patio accessed from inside the house—so, not just a flat roof that I could put a bunch of stuff on and call a patio. Wraparound decks are nice too but I need that nice open space on top.

Other than Maven Skwer, which I have been using for years, can you suggest a nice modern home designed with a rooftop patio?

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Tara!

I don't want to accidentally self advertise.   Ginger we do have also some with large more traditional balconies / large decks (from the inside) like East Hampton or if you want  a warehouse with a roof deck with pretty tiles there is the Ana Loft or the Kent Warehouse with half roof deck  (both you enter the roof deck from the interior) and ones like the Tulum with roof/pool etc (from exterior).   You can see on our Flickr - >  

Scarlet Creative Architecture

I also think Apple Fall has a lovely skybox with a roof deck from memory like a Parisian vibe which is gorgeous.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.