How do I get a refund?

DannykL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

On the 16th of June, I ordered a Devil Collar for 2,000L's and I have yet to receive it. I have tried to contact the seller, but they have not been online. I just want my Lindens back. How do I receive a refund?

3 answers to this question

To get a record of the individual items in your Marketplace order, open Marketplace and click the My Marketplace menu at the top of the page. Select My Account >> Order History from the pulldown menu. If you ordered from an in-world shop, check in your Dashboard at secondlife.com >> Account >> Transaction History. If any item was not delivered, you will not have been charged for it.  

Remember that June 16 was a Friday.  It's not at all uncommon for people to go out of town over a weekend, especially during the summer. Give the merchant a little more time to reply before sending a second polite note requesting redelivery.  Be sure to include all details of a purchase, cut & pasted from your transaction history.  Also, be sure that you give the merchant your real name (that is, your login name), not a Display Name so s/he can find you.

Hello Danny. If you ordered the collar from Marketplace, submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/  --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened and wait for  a reply.

If you purchased it from a store in world, be patient and try again to contact the owner or a manager there. At first be sure that you have checked your transcaction history. Take a copy, create a notecard and send it to the merchant.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.