Tickets as 'guest' dont get replyed too..

Finrod Ghennyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Dear Residents, my partner is trying to get her account back. But it has been placed on hold. Yet the 'guest' ticket-system doesnt get any replys, and i cannot unlock the account through my own on behalve of her. What should i do? The contact with LL goes very bare and slow.. hard to settle.

---

The account has been placed on hold, and going to support logs it out. The only way to create a ticket for this account is by guest. "If he is unable to access the website, he can submit a ticket as a guest" - ShirleyM Scout

---

I had an guest ticket created weeks ago without reply to it.

I dont think you quite understand. She cannnot submit tickets because her account is on hold, how else is she supposed to contact LL?! She cant log in.

-As soon as i reach out for help it logs me out.

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

It sounds like she already submitted the correct ticket, it is the one called "reactivate an old account" that you submit without signing in & by using your email address. She should have got an auto-response email saying that the case has been created & after that there is nothing she can do except wait.

When accounts are put on hold it means that LL is checking something, usuallly a security matter, and they rarely contact the account holder until they are done checking whatever it is. A month is very normal but it can be more or less. If they find that everything is ok, they will likely contact your friend asking for confirmation of her ID and then soon after she will get her account back. If they find something wrong, then they will email her to tell her what they are going to do about it.

• Like 3

Good luck with this.  My partners account has been down for TWO WEEKS today.  He had the same thing...they told him to submit a guest ticket with his photo id for security purposes and he did it that day.  Since it takes LL about a week to do anything at all he called them last week and they said that it was just sitting there so they sent it on to the right people and his account should be back in a few days...that was last Tuesday and still nothing.  We are hoping it will be back up today since it has been another week.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.