Psychic Medium & Tarot Consultant ISO Employment OR Volunteer Opportunities

Liber Mysterious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I am new to the SecondLife community, and would love to get involved in any groups or regions interested in either hiring me or providing a volunteer opportunity to utilize my skills as a psychic medium, tarot consultant and spirit worker ordained through the Universal Life Church.

I love community spaces, but I am disabled enough in real life that I do not get out as much as I possibly could. This has led me to turning to SL as an option to build my resume and social circles. I would especially appreciate anyone who could help me learn my way around SecondLife and ease the learning curve of customization.

If you are interested in including me in your community, I would love to have a conversation in-world about what benefits we can provide each other in exchange. Payment is not absolutely necessary as long as I can find community connections that would benefit the development of my social circles and provide enough experience as a reader to eventually move on to paid opportunities.

Many Blessings,
Rev. Sevalius (vernovision)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.