Review Tila for getting the L$ to RL

MsToya Bailey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I have asked 28th november a review of my account to being aible to transfer the L$ to euro's.

Its taking now more then 2 months,  many conversations followed and still no answer about why it takes so long, sumier respons from the asigned agent and support cant help only give a note to the asigned agent that I contacted them. You can imagine by now I have the idea they put me down in a drawer and let me hang there.

The money is not mine its for charity, to help to find cures against childhood cancer. We have never had this before. We held this event for the 4th time and all previous 3 times everything was settled in 3 weeks. Even there they dont give answers over why now out of the blue this is happening. I have allways provided all the information they asked and needed. 

We gain trust from our sponsors inworld, from all the people who donated and with this behaviour from Tilia team? or who ever we have to gain trust again.

Is here somebody who know what is happening at Tilia or what is going on? I am so disappointed about this. 
If I would do this at my job I would be fired. This feels like very bad customer service :(

Sorry for the negative words but am so done with this. Is here somebody who knows or are there more persons this is happening with we dont know? (I know a few who had to wait longer too but not 2 monthes)

8 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, MsToya Bailey said:

Hello, I have asked 28th november a review of my account to being aible to transfer the L$ to euro's.

Its taking now more then 2 months,  many conversations followed and still no answer about why it takes so long, sumier respons from the asigned agent and support cant help only give a note to the asigned agent that I contacted them. You can imagine by now I have the idea they put me down in a drawer and let me hang there.

The money is not mine its for charity, to help to find cures against childhood cancer. We have never had this before. We held this event for the 4th time and all previous 3 times everything was settled in 3 weeks. Even there they dont give answers over why now out of the blue this is happening. I have allways provided all the information they asked and needed. 

We gain trust from our sponsors inworld, from all the people who donated and with this behaviour from Tilia team? or who ever we have to gain trust again.

Is here somebody who know what is happening at Tilia or what is going on? I am so disappointed about this. 
If I would do this at my job I would be fired. This feels like very bad customer service :(

Sorry for the negative words but am so done with this. Is here somebody who knows or are there more persons this is happening with we dont know? (I know a few who had to wait longer too but not 2 monthes)

if you are sure you handed over áll information they need, and asked for... file a official complaint against them. They are after all a official money transfering company.

They mostly hate bad official reviews/filed complaints.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am probably missing some important  information here, but Tilia will normally only allow you to transfer funds from your USD balance by sending them to either PayPal or Skrill.  When you transfer money to either of those services, you can have it paid from there in whatever currency you wish. Your cash balance in SL is in US dollars, but once it is handled by PayPal or Skrill, you can convert it easy to Euros, Yen, Pesos, or whatever form you wish.

But before the money can be transferd first your accound has to be reviewd by Tilia, once they done that you can do a credit proces to exchange your Linden dollars to dollars and from that part its easy to exchange it to euro via paypall. But the first step is the review from Tilia :)

Oh, I see. But that review is rather perfunctory, a matter of verifying that the account has a valid RL address and therefore a way to report any taxable income to the appropriate taxing authority. I suspect that there's a misunderstanding somewhere about the format of the necessary information.  The quickest way to resolve it is probably to give the billing office a phone call.  The billing office is available from 6am to 2pm PST, Monday through Friday. Call toll-free in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277. From outside of North America, you can save cost by using Skype or a similar Internet service.

20 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Oh, I see. But that review is rather perfunctory, a matter of verifying that the account has a valid RL address and therefore a way to report any taxable income to the appropriate taxing authority. I suspect that there's a misunderstanding somewhere about the format of the necessary information.  The quickest way to resolve it is probably to give the billing office a phone call.  The billing office is available from 6am to 2pm PST, Monday through Friday. Call toll-free in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277. From outside of North America, you can save cost by using Skype or a similar Internet service.

Is the number then the same via skype? It would go so much faster I asume when I can call.

8 minutes ago, MsToya Bailey said:

Is the number then the same via skype?

Yes.  Use the 703-286-6277 number.  The other one is for a free call anywhere in North America. I have found the people in the office to be friendly and helpful on the few occasions when I have called.  If you have had previous communications -- a Support Case or a Live Chat conversation, perhaps -- it would help if you have the reference number or at least the time and date of that communication so that they can see what may have already been done. 

EDIT:  The country code for the USA is +1

Edited by Rolig Loon
Additional information
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rolig Loon said:

Yes.  Use the 703-286-6277 number.  The other one is for a free call anywhere in North America. I have found the people in the office to be friendly and helpful on the few occasions when I have called.  If you have had previous communications -- a Support Case or a Live Chat conversation, perhaps -- it would help if you have the reference number or at least the time and date of that communication so that they can see what may have already been done. 

Thank you so much! I have a whole file of communication so that wont be a problem. 
Thank you for the help in this. Monday gonna skype them right away :))

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.