As a merchant, how do you turn on "email me when someone has left Marketplace reviews"?

Siyu Suen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I get an email whenever someone buys something, but whenever someone leaves me a review I'm absolutely clueless unless I go back and see it by chance.  I don't think we could possibly be expected to neurotically check back to see if anyone has left us reviews, so surely there has to be a way to turn on the notifications.  It was pretty simple in XStreet but it's no longer where I can find it. 

If this has by any chance been removed, that's was an absolutely absurd decision.  A lot of people use reviews as a channel of feedback, or use them to ask questions, and every merchant deserves a chance to turn around a bad review (especially if it's something as simple as "wasn't delivered!").  I have many, many items and I can't possibly go around checking each one to see if someone left a review that needs to be addressed.  Please give back this functionality.

2 answers to this question

As far as I know, this functionality is currently not available on the new SL Marketplace. There is also no way to turn off email notifications for sales, if you would want to do that.

I agree it's annoying and an oversight. There is a JIRA topic about this, but it doesn't look like it's receiving much attention from Linden Lab at the moment.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.