trying to create "couples item" sales giver

Efotech

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, 

I have a few male & female couples shirts that I want to sale as a set this year. I would like to be able to make them as a single purchase where only one person has to buy the set and give the other person the second shirt.

I want the shirts to be copy only, but I want to be able to have the ability to let one of them be transfered to another person once...if that makes sense. 

I have tried putting each copy only inside it's own transfer only prim, but that does not work for me. 

is there a way to make this work? 

A prim/ vendor can send an object to a person with. https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlGiveInventory

The Buyer would need to know the UUID of the person and you'd need to set the vendor up to get that information in a dialog text box.

When they buy they get one shirt and the dialog pops up and requests the UUID of the other person, then when it's entered it would send that person the other shirt.

You would also need to specify if the buyer was the male or female recipient and set it up to work with either option.

A little bit of work but not that bad. May be other ways but this would work. This is how "Buy as a gift" vendors work.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.